US: lucifer

Soldato
I wasn't feeling that episode either. Just finished watching it but couldn't help feel that Maze, well wasn't Maze - does she look different somehow or is it me? The episode felt very off beat and got worse as it went on.

Best part in the episode was Chloe's adorable daughter!

Soldato
I wasn't feeling that episode either. Just finished watching it but couldn't help feel that Maze, well wasn't Maze - does she look different somehow or is it me? The episode felt very off beat and got worse as it went on.

Best part in the episode was Chloe's adorable daughter!

She was 6 months pregnant at the time of filming, for the first time in the show she wasn't wearing skin tight tops and they did the usual hide the bump behind bars etc

FTM

FTM

Soldato
She was 6 months pregnant at the time of filming, for the first time in the show she wasn't wearing skin tight tops and they did the usual hide the bump behind bars etc
yeah my missus spotted it instantly...first time you have never seen her in anything but tight clothing...and a baggy jacket as well

one quick google later and she had a son this year

Permabanned
With the cut backs to Lucifer and Chloe it felt like a different show.

The guy at the end with the files from his back profile looks like the new lieutenant, I just hope they don't go with the obvious cop out and he turns out to be this seasons big bad.

Well it's Tom Welling and they revealed that he happened to have move from Chicago to LA at the same time as the bad guy... so it's possible... although they maybe doing one of those things where hints like that are designed to throw you off the scent.

Soldato
This weeks was back on form to classic Lucifer, I'm surprised we didn't get more stink eye from Chloe when they were in the commercial shoot, Felt odd seeing the women from Silicon Valley playing a completetly different role, not sure about how it ended with Charlotte giving the looks almost like his mum is back but playing ignorance.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
This weeks was back on form to classic Lucifer, I'm surprised we didn't get more stink eye from Chloe when they were in the commercial shoot, Felt odd seeing the women from Silicon Valley playing a completetly different role, not sure about how it ended with Charlotte giving the looks almost like his mum is back but playing ignorance.

could be God has just fooled him into saving his first soul

Soldato
For a standalone episode that was supposed to air in season 2 it was a great episode, I hope they've taken the ending into account and we don't get stone cold Chloe and Lucifer again, Next weeks is another one of the standalone episodes from s2.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Didn't realise it was out of sequence, it slotted into the current arc nicely. As you say though, hope they take into account the ending with Chloe and the Lucifer/Ella bonding.

Soldato
It's on FOX and those ***** have form for doing stuff like this. Just look at how they completely ruined 'Almost Human' by scheduling the episodes in a random order, thus completely screwing up the main story arc.

Soldato
For a standalone episode that you could tell had reshoots it worked really well. So many plot points, finding out who Linda's husband was, Lucifer showing his full devil face off for the 'first' time.

Did anyone else catch the easter egg to BCS? When he went to the killers house it had tinfoil in all the windows, similar to his brother in BCS :D

At first I was slightly confused with the time line when Chloe said they'd only been working together for a few weeks until it made sense. Next weeks is the last standalone episode then should be back to full story Lucifer.

Soldato
At first I was slightly confused with the time line when Chloe said they'd only been working together for a few weeks until it made sense. Next weeks is the last standalone episode then should be back to full story Lucifer.
That bit had me hugely confused until I read the above threads. It was a decent episode though I wanted Linda's annoying af ex dead because he was so irritating :o

Back
Top Bottom