Mafia 2 demo!

Soldato
When exiting the game your desktop goes quite dark, all you have to do is ctr alt del and then click cancel then its back to normal.
Cant wait for the game, but as for the demo ive finished it twice so i think thats it, roll on 27th august:D

Caporegime
Downloaded via Steam.

Enjoyed, even if I found the camera sluggish (inside) and combat wasn't anything amazing, looked / ran quite well.

Read a review that wasn't too nice to it, so I'll wait for it to come down in price.

Soldato
Tried the hex edit myself but it crashed as soon as I went outside. Used the automatic patcher that you can download and it works great. Had another few goes riding around the city, just broke into pretty much everywhere and stole their cash. Got some nice guns in the gun shop too. Then the cops got me in the end.

Definitely looking forward to the full version of this.

Caporegime

I haven't even started the mission yet, just robbing places and trying to survive the cops. Anyone finding the shooting (more surviving) rather hard? I seem to get shot to bits in no time, especially when you have the police and thugs(?) after you.

Disappearing bodies are somewhat of a nuisance. I had a policeman float from the back of the car to the door to pull me out when driving off. :(

A timer patch has already been released by inf1kek and works well. You can grab it here - Mafia 2 Demo Timer Patch by inf1kek. And intructions from inf1kek if your AV complains about the patch:

1) go to 000F5380, look for D9 56 4C, and change it to 90 90 90.
2) save file and play without timer.

:o;)

Back
Top Bottom