Mafia 2 demo!

Associate
Is it just me or is it impossible to get rid of police attention? It disappears and then randomly comes back on even when I haven't done anything

Associate
Is it just me or is it impossible to get rid of police attention? It disappears and then randomly comes back on even when I haven't done anything

I think it goes on the 'they're always looking for you' kinda thing

but on one of the loading screens it said if you get to a phone booth you can bribe people to stop the pursuit

Soldato
dammit i need a new gfx card :(

got a 8800 gts 640 with a mild overclock and a 9450 at 3.6ghz and only 1600x1200 and i'm getting some mega stuttering :( :(

Soldato
hmm my monitor is now dull. Didnt realize the game gamma would set the gamma for desktop aswell.

(how do I fix it.) lol

Edit

Just changed the brightness in game but my desktop is still dull. HELP

You can either change your resolution and revert it back to your native resolution, or you can press ctrl, alt and delete and hit cancel.

Soldato
That was completely awesome. Had one bash through the mission, and one just free-roaming.

Can't wait for the car chases again, they will be great.

Soldato
Amazing demo - ran great on my 3.3 c2d / 280 gtx (without aa / physix obviously).
Just a little bewildered as to why it doesnt seem to be getting great reviews from the few I've read....

Back
Top Bottom