Magners Cider... *drool*

Soldato
You do build a tolerance to it tho I've found.

I find 4 pints of stella will make me more wasted that 4 pints of stowfords press which is stronger than stella.

This is probably because I don't drink larger very often, so it's a bit of a shock to the system (so to speak), but I like to drink copious amounts of cider. ;)

I'm getting to quite like Guiness at the moment - It's also nice when mixed with cider (50/50). :D

That's cos stella may as well just be stomach acid with added enzymes to get you ******.
They don't call it wifebeater for nothing..
Horrid stuff TBH

Andy

Caporegime
I'd like to state that I feel Magners is the most over-hyped, under-delivering pile of crap I've ever drunk. Absolutely horrid.

I agree.

Sweet, watery, bad after taste, hang-over inducing, over-rated urine. IN fact, i've urinated better drink.

Nothing beats some real farm scrumpy.

Caporegime
Rather nice? Compared to the urine 7.2% bottle of scrumpy I bought, it's of Magners quality. Rarely have I ever tasted a cider of beer so strong yet so smooth. Top stuff.

<3 Cider.:o

Try Chimmay Bleu or Duvel, or Rochefort, leffe.

Grades from 9-11%, so smooth, so tasty, so devine.

Soldato
I had some Stowford Press Export Cider the other week - it's one of the nicest ciders I've ever had; nicer than Magners :).

stowfordexportdm9.jpg

£1.50 for 660ml at 6% too :o.

my local has hat on tap, amazing stuff :D
Big thumbs up for Westons too. The thing that bugs me about the fashionable cider drinkers is stuffing the glass with ice. It just ruins the taste as you get half way down. Chill it and drink it quickly ;)

Back
Top Bottom