Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Cracking speed from Button again, shame I lost all respect for him just before qualifying with that stupid tatoo!

Grats to the Toyotas coming on to form as well. I hope Trulli gets his second win at some point this year! Red Bull are very strong as well, it should be interesting to see Vettel move his way up tomorrow.

Hopefully the fuel weights should be interesting to see who is light!

Vettel really looks like something special in and out of the car - we all talk about Hamilton, but he looks like Prost to Hamiltons Senna...

ps3ud0 :cool:

So many good young drivers these days I like seeing do well. Alway liked Williams and would love to see them back on the top step with rosberg. Then you have Vettel and Kubica as well.

Best Bron GP sig so far - might even steal it ;):p

LOL @ the CBBC commentry - wonder if they have toy cars to explain certain situations 'The red car went past the silver car - the silver car person was not very happy but laughed when the red car spun around when the rain came'

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Of course, taking it to the logical conclusion.. Brum GP... an F1 team of Brummies... now that would be... strange..

Did he just say that tomorrow during the race, you could switch from the BBC1 Commentary, to the Radio 5 Live commentary, or... The CBBC? commentary...

That.. would be strange... Childrens BBC commentating?

Back
Top Bottom