Mallorca protests.

Soldato
It’s ok. I’ve come over, learnt no Spanish and do all my shopping on the Overseas Waitrose supermarkets.

Make sure I walk around topless at every opportunity too and apply no suncream to get that perfect level of pink.

I’m settling in just fine!
not gonna lie........ i think i hate you a little bit...... v jealous ;)

Caporegime
Some parts of the south of Spain have become Britain in the sun with English bars and restaurants ran by Brits that sell full English breakfasts and roast dinners. Brits that over run the place getting hammered causing trouble etc. how does that help preserve Spanish culture?
that's expats not tourism.
and probably more similar to little italy or china town.
would they rather a little Roma.

Just walked to Morrisons through the small local park.
about 50 guys that looks a lot like the leeds lot, so probably roma.

about 5BBQs but they don't use normal BBQs

they are like metal baby bathes on legs with smoke pouring out all over the place.

literally taken over, no one else can use it unless they want to stink of smoke and be surrounded by people drinking.
it should be a place for people to enjoy a quiet area surrounded by nature, or people with kids who want a bit of fresh air

if it were English people you know damn well it would be anti-social and the police would disperse them.

but yea, over crowding and lack of housing and services for local people seems to be a huge problem all over the world that is largely caused by putting non natives last.

people don't care if they don't live around it, no politicians will ever have the experience, we're just racist far right for noticing the huge decline in our neighbourhoods.

invsible and a non issue no doubt to 90% of the people on these forums, until your kids want to go to uni and find the housing costs a fortune

Last edited:
Caporegime
that's expats not tourism.
and probably more similar to little italy or china town.
would they rather a little Roma.

Just walked to Morrisons through the small local park.
about 50 guys that looks a lot like the leeds lot, so probably roma.

about 5BBQs but they don't use normal BBQs

they are like metal baby bathes on legs with smoke pouring out all over the place.

literally taken over, no one else can use it unless they want to stink of smoke and be surrounded by people drinking.
it should be a place for people to enjoy a quiet area surrounded by nature, or people with kids who want a bit of fresh air

if it were English people you know damn well it would be anti-social and the police would disperse them.

but yea, over crowding and lack of housing and services for local people seems to be a huge problem all over the world that is largely caused by putting non natives last.

people don't care if they don't live around it, no politicians will ever have the experience, we're just racist far right for noticing the huge decline in our neighbourhoods.

invsible and a non issue no doubt to 90% of the people on these forums, until your kids want to go to uni and find the housing costs a fortune
Lol expats... They're immigrants.

Soldato
Always hated the term expat, its just british migrants on copium trying to separate themselves above what they see as undesirables. "Immigrants are bad but you see we are actually expats, its completely different"

Last edited:
Caporegime
Always hated the term expat, its just british migrants on copium trying to separate themselves above what they see as undesirables. "Immigrants are bad but you see we are actually expats, its completely different"
you cant see the difference between someone coming to your hotel and paying for a room.
and someone who comes along ands expects it for free and you to pay for their life ?

as are the majority of immigrants.
I'd love to see stats that don't count immigrations who come here with a job lined up from countries like Germany etc......

yea all immigrants work especially the illegal ones lol... Those Romanians are hard workers for sure just go check out leeds

They work hard to cover up a family murder, maybe it was a n honour killing covered up

Last edited:
Soldato
you cant see the difference between someone coming to your hotel and paying for a room.
and someone who comes along ands expects it for free and you to pay for their life ?

I'd love to see stats that don't count immigrations who come here with a job lined up from countries like Germany etc......

yea all immigrants work especially the illegal ones lol... Those Romanians are hard workers for sure just go check out leeds

They work hard to cover up a family murder, maybe it was a n honour killing covered up

Would you call a family who moved to England from India or Pakistan for example Expats or immigrants? Expats are just Western immigrants who don't want to be named as such as they view themselves as different.

Associate
Would you call a family who moved to England from India or Pakistan for example Expats or immigrants? Expats are just Western immigrants who don't want to be named as such as they view themselves as different.
Hi if people from UK move to Indian we are Expats. If we bump into people from other countries that are there, then they are Imigrants unless from India as they are foreigners. All should or ignorant ways :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Would you call a family who moved to England from India or Pakistan for example Expats or immigrants?
depends how they get here..
cos theres no such thing as "illegal immigrants" anymore according to the far left.

so they are either expats or immigrants in my mind.

can they afford to fund themselves or not? try moving to spain without being able to

Last edited:
Soldato
depends how they get here..
cos theres no such thing as "illegal immigrants" anymore according to the far left.

so they are either expats or immigrants in my mind.

can they afford to fund themselves or not? try moving to spain without being able to

Based on the definitions of the terms they are generally misused in the way I mentioned before. Technically an expat is just someone living abroad while an immigrant is someone who has moved to a new country with the intention of been there permanently, a small difference and while all immigrants are technically expats not all expats are immigrants by those definitions. However, as in your case the word expat is often instead used by westerners to raise themselves above migrants from poorer countries.

noun
noun: expat; plural noun: expats
  1. a person who lives outside their native country.
noun
noun: immigrant; plural noun: immigrants
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom