Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Caporegime
ohh please, 90% of the thread is speculation, as is the press.

well why not cite the source then? I mean you don't have to give the full name and address of the person - but if your source is a friend who is say a police officer or something then why not just say that

Man of Honour
Dont think so sadly

Hard to tell at the moment, doesn't sound good though.

I doubt a balloon exploding (when there were balloons everywhere) would create that level of panic, nor would it be heard outside the arena from a few streets away, surely...

Soldato
It sounds more and more not like a bomb, but the resulting chaos is what caused the deaths... Trampled etc

Especially as my sisters friends who were there, reported the same

It's both by the looks of it. The explosion in the foyer area then causes the panic inside the arena

Man of Honour
Not sure why NBC would know this, but:

NBC News: Law enforcement officials say at least 20 dead and hundreds have been injured following reports of an explosion in Manchester, UK.

Soldato
To be clear this is the picture through the doors with the red and white metro link sign?

Because it doesn't really look like an exercise.

Got to be honest I'm going on the 1000's of tweets that have been debunking it. I've tried image searching it on Google but comes up with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom