Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
"horrific" is was called fun. And after the fight they get together and buy each other a pint.
Trouble these days are men are wimps. Instead of action they go on a forum and moan\cry. If you can't protect yourself.
how are you going to protect your family? sing a song?

Birmingham was not the only city / town bombed. I was close to Guildford and Aldershot and I do not remember anti irish violence at all. Working in the building trade, I had many acquaintances who were from southern and northern Ireland and who were all good people.

Caporegime
"horrific" is was called fun. And after the fight they get together and buy each other a pint.
Trouble these days are men are wimps. Instead of action they go on a forum and moan\cry. If you can't protect yourself.
how are you going to protect your family? sing a song?

Ah, the good old days when you could riot in towns, stab other fans to death and throw banana skins at black players.

Just a bit of lad bantz

Soldato
I suspect you already know about population differences and ratios but you readily ignore it to make a stupid point.

No, the stupid point was to try and say that it was being a liberal country that made you impotent to terrorism

Political correctness needs to be chucked in the bin and people who hold your views have made this country in the long term fundamentally unsafe.

22 people die from the biggest Terrorist attack since 2005 and you think this country is fundamentally unsafe????

I have no idea why you threw in the term political correctness.....and I think you need to get some perspective....

Caporegime
Soldato
Times like this I just wish all religion would be banned however it's a way to control the masses imo. Taking that out of the equation let's say the person wasn't known and arquements sake not religious etc just your average guy black or white, woke up one day and just did it, there is only so much a government can do to prevent it. I'm sure they do prevent quite allot we just don't hear about it.

Human race, we are our own worse enemy we will kill ourselves or the planet.

Associate
I mean China is a pretty big place and borders a lot of trouble spots.

Japan has had zero attacks though, wonder why that is?

Japan also has a flat lining economy and a demographic time bomb of an ageing population to deal with. It could really do with an influx of workers but resistance within Japan means it doesn't happen and so they will have different consequences to deal with.

K-2

K-2

Associate
James O'Brien on LBC the poster boy of the hard left has just said he cannot hate the bomber as "he's still someone's son or brother". Good grief.
What a wimp.
What a **** he obviously is.

quote-hate-begets-hate-violence-begets-violence-toughness-begets-a-greater-toughness-we-must-martin-luther-king-59-57-78.jpg

Caporegime

K-2

K-2

Associate
He can hold back tears as much as he likes, he's a ****.

His feelings about the bomber make me sick.

Yeah, love, that's sure stopped terrorists in recent years. Nothing about intelligence services, just love.

Talk about missing the point.
Love and forgiveness will not make us safe but a society which becomes consumed by hate is on the path to self destruction.

Soldato
22 people die from the biggest Terrorist attack since 2005 and you think this country is fundamentally unsafe????

Far less safer than it otherwise would be, and i'm not just speaking about terrorist attacks, i'm also speaking about mass grooming gangs, FGM, religiously sponsored domestic abuse and hate crimes against Jews and Homosexuals

I think you need to get some perspective....

I think you need to wake up years ago. But you are part of the problem, thankfully there seems to be turning point in politics and the mindless "don't talk about anything "liberalism is a dying breed.

Soldato
Well yesterday when I asked, what are you personally going to do about it, you replied

And?

you've now elaborated to what that was

Please try and read. I never said that.

and described the football violence of the time
And?

So yes, I do think that is what you are advocating as a suitable response now.

To know what one is thinking calls for the operation of there mind. You clearly can't do that ;)

As you teacher kept telling you "Try harder" :)

Back
Top Bottom