Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
The entertainer is young.
She's not actually young lol, they just put make up on her to try to make her look young to her fans. I can assure you Ariana Grande is fully grown adult woman and she wears a skirt on stage which is designed to expose her panties and all of her songs are about sex and how to have it.

Caporegime
It sounds more and more not like a bomb, but the resulting chaos is what caused the deaths... Trampled etc

Especially as my sisters friends who were there, reported the same

Soldato
Someone tweeted (deleted now) that the balloon rumour came about because someone went on stage after the first bang and said that's what it was.

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
She's not actually young lol, they just put make up on her to try to make her look young to her fans. I can assure you Ariana Grande is fully grown adult woman and she wears a skirt on stage which is designed to expose her panties and all of her songs are about sex and how to have it.
Not the time...

Soldato
but dont you dare objectify her...because thats morally wrong etc etc.

anyway this looks like a wait till morning for actual real news , rather than speculation

Soldato
Because people have reported a bang(s). No one immediately knows that the bang was a speaker, No one remains rational and calm, people are naturally scared, at that moment in time all they believed was the bang was a terrorist.

Constantly on the defence aren't you.

Soldato
Please don't post stuff like this unless you can cite a source, it's just adding to the hysteria. It could well be terrorism, or just some sort of accident, as of now there's no official confirmation but lots of idle speculation.

ohh please, 90% of the thread is speculation, as is the press.

and you really need to look at what has been confirmed, this was no speaker or balloon blowing up, nor was it only a stampede panic,

here you go.....

Vt35MTO.jpg
[/IMG] Vt35MTO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom