Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Permabanned
Don't worry, the security services are doing a great job. It was all explained by the usual swivel eyed liberal loons on the previous page.

What the **** are you talking about. Do you hate liberals so much that you need to pull false random lies out your ****.

Most liberals have been crying out that our services are underfunded. As demonstrated by this incident and the NHS attack.

Sick of this liberal name calling now. Ironically the people that complain about it most are the ones that say 'they cant speak out because of fear of getting called a racist'

Caporegime
I've been saying this for over a year, the same as the guy in the video you linked, the usual apologists shouted me down, it seems there are a lot more people saying the same now, on here and in all the media, social and others.

Arrest and detain them all.

(I am catching up with the thread.)

so how many is that? One million? Where are you going to pout them all?

Caporegime
Yeah, there is definatley a change in mind set.

I wonder how many high up people in the gov and security services have got their heads in their hands at how this has gotten through, pretty much the whole family are extremists, i wouldnt be surprised if his dad is the bomb builder, and that our security probably already know it and are wondering how they tell the people.

His dad tried to warn people and get his son help. Sigh. Lets just kill all the family whenever a suicide bomber hits a target shall we? That will stop them.

Soldato
His dad tried to warn people and get his son help. Sigh. Lets just kill all the family whenever a suicide bomber hits a target shall we? That will stop them.
I heard the BBC and others say earlier that his dad has extremist links, his brother has apparently already confessed.

Associate
It's not about them speaking out publicly or apologising. It's about tackling this at a grass root level. Unfortunately while these communities as a whole are not responsible for these atrocities they are the only ones with any real influence.

Contrary to what the experts tell us the problem isn't some loner becoming radicalised by a video he watched online, this is being passed down through generations, It becomes acceptable within families to express disdain for the very country they were born in, to praise and make excuses for terrorists.

People talk, you know within your community the people/families who hold these views. It's not fair that the decent people are being asked to bravely confront this but it is the only way this will ever change.

I posted that yesterday.

Soldato
Temporary special measures.

No such thing as temporary special measures. It just sets precedent for next time they can't be arsed with the legal system.

Surely they would have had to do something drastically wrong to actually be on the list in the first place.

I doubt the criteria for being on the list is publicly known. You'd hope it'd be something like that but it could be anything really.

Back
Top Bottom