Manor Lords

Caporegime
GeForce 552.22 WHQL

Game Ready for Manor Lords

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS technology including Manor Lords which features support for DLSS Super Resolution. Further support for new titles includes the launch of No Rest for the Wicked.

Fixed Gaming Bugs
PUBG: Game stability issues over extended gameplay on Intel 12th Gen platforms [4030936]
Fixed General Bugs
GeForce GTX 10/RTX 20 series: PC may randomly freeze when Windows Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling and NVIDIA SLI are both enabled [4009884]
HTC Vive Pro 2: System crash with bugcheck after enabling VR HMD with multi-displays [4119187]
Open Issues:
Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition: Lower GPU utilization when Reflex is set to “On + Boost” [4412035]
Tekken 8 may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards. [4503216]
[Ark Survival Evolved] Artifacts can be observed when opening the in-game inventory [4485993]
After waking up PC from sleep, PC may exhibit a small stutter when opening an app when GPU is connected to certain monitors. [4594458]
Please note:
For users observing random checkerboard corruption in Chromium based applications (eg. Chrome, Edge, Discord), a fix will be rolled out in a future Windows update. For more information, please visit: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/40281472#comment64
If NVIDIA WhisperMode appears as "Not Ready" in GeForce Experience, please review the following FAQ for troubleshooting assistance: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5538/
If your system is using an Intel 13th/14th Gen unlocked desktop CPU and is experiencing stability issues/out of video memory error messages/crash to desktop while the game is compiling shaders, please consult the following sites for troubleshooting assistance:

Man of Honour
OP
An important dev post so that anyone interested in the game understands what sort of game it is...

What this game is not.

-Manor Lords is not a Total War competitor. It's a citybuilder with battles. Yes, battles are there, but not as huge or as frequent as some of you might expect. The majority of gameplay is focused on citybuilding and management.

-It's not a Empire Management style Grand Strategy game either. The map has regions, but you won't be able to conquer the whole Europe, nor have marriages or anything like that. The game is designed to play at a much smaller scale.

-It's not an RPG either. If you played KCD or Mount&Blade, ML is a different type of game. There is a visit mode in Manor Lords which allows you to walk around your town, but it's an experimental, cosmetic bonus feature, the game is really meant to be played from the "bird's eye" perspective, like a strategy game (almost always) should. There won't be any first person gameplay.

-It's not a competitive, fast paced RTS like Age of Empires or Starcraft. A lot of the game mechanics focus on aesthetics of your town and resources take some time to be transported around the map. This results mostly in a more of a relaxed experience, with high intensity moments spicing up atmospheric citybuilding rather than the game being at high intensity all the time.

Soldato
An important dev post so that anyone interested in the game understands what sort of game it is...

Exactly what I am looking for, a game that allows me to relax and take everything in without worrying about my town(s) being burned to the ground every few mins, or being invaded by every CPU player on the map every 4th second.

Exactly what I am looking for, a game that allows me to relax and take everything in without worrying about my town(s) being burned to the ground every few mins, or being invaded by every CPU player on the map every 4th second.
I like the idea that it's not a 1 hour play per scenerio and you finish by win or lose and then load again and do it again

Caporegime
For those wondering what the combat will be like, this video shows it pretty well (skip to 30:14)

Looks decent enough, given it is not the real focus of the game, but probably not satisfying for those looking for a tactical war game.

Last edited:
Soldato
For those wondering what the combat will be like, this video shows it pretty well (skip to 30:14)

Looks decent enough, given it is not the real focus of the game, but probably not satisfying for those looking for a tactical war game.

Im sure if thats what people want they will make a mod that allows for more battle scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom