Manor Lords

Soldato
Looks similar to Sengoku Dynasty I wonder which one will be better, dont know which to get (if I get the time to play)

Soldato
I cannot for life of me work out how to get sheep into my sheep farm :cry: Have built a sheep farm, setup pastures but in my trading hut theres no option to import them?

Ideally don't need pastures if you're just using sheep to make wool, i've found that 5 sheep in your sheep farm is more than enough.

Infact 1 family in each building is more than enough for the most part aside from Farming and log huts which i've put 2-3 families to keep up with demand.

Side note: Unlocking the bakery attachment to the burgage is extremely helpful too as it provides double efficiency for the same amount of flour used.

Last edited:

Soldato
Absolutely fantastic game downloaded on game pass and sunk 2 hours into it yesterday and can’t wait to get back into it today.

Soldato
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I'm really struggling with wood production. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or is it's the game

I've had a bug where the workers stop gathering logs, i had to save and restart the game and it fixed it. You can click on your log hut and see where the people are at. If they aren't gathering then it's probably bugged and you'll need to save and restart the game.

Caporegime
I cannot for life of me work out how to get sheep into my sheep farm :cry: Have built a sheep farm, setup pastures but in my trading hut theres no option to import them?
you have to built the trader for lifestock and buy them for coin, which means you need level 2 houses to get income

Caporegime
Am I the only one who built the manor house near other buildings, extended the wall around those other buildings.
and then realised it's now impossible to select anything but the manor?

with the windmill I seemed to be getting flour even in the winter when I've no corn and no growing fields? are people supposed to be getting random corn from their gardens or something?
The only thing I had was a bower and a chicken coop

I have a market but some house aren't getting firewood or food. Do I need to build more than 1 market to cover the outer areas?
I think it just depends on how much there is available if you select the market and hover over the clothing/food/firewood or whatever the 3rd option is then it should show you which houses are green.
in my village the ones that turn green first aren't always the closest

instead of being a real simulation where whomever gets to the market last misses out the game seems to just cut it down to basics and decide 2 houses just aren't getting supply etc (anything else is just wasted cpu cycles for nothing if you have thousands of houses I guess)

I'm basing my experience on about 25 houses though and one market that only had about 5 stalls out of the 50 odd it could contain

Last edited:
Soldato
Am I the only one who built the manor house near other buildings, extended the wall around those other buildings.
and then realised it's now impossible to select anything but the manor?

with the windmill I seemed to be getting flour even in the winter when I've no corn and no growing fields? are people supposed to be getting random corn from their gardens or something?
The only thing I had was a bower and a chicken coop

I think it just depends on how much there is available if you select the market and hover over the clothing/food/firewood or whatever the 3rd option is then it should show you which houses are green.
in my village the ones that turn green first aren't always the closest

instead of being a real simulation where whomever gets to the market last misses out the game seems to just cut it down to basics and decide 2 houses just aren't getting supply etc (anything else is just wasted cpu cycles for nothing if you have thousands of houses I guess)

I'm basing my experience on about 25 houses though and one market that only had about 5 stalls out of the 50 odd it could contain
I added a couple more families to firewood production and it seems to be reaching more houses now, I'm not sure if it's them or the granary who haul it to houses.

Caporegime
I added a couple more families to firewood production and it seems to be reaching more houses now, I'm not sure if it's them or the granary who haul it to houses.
Yea I'm not sure because one of my storage buildings has loads of firewood stored.

I always wondered if the families assigned to storage buildings are distributing to markets but I never bothered to look what they get up to

I'm pretty sure its the families of the harvesters doing the market stalls and taking wares to them though, so I don't know how firewood and berries etc ends up in storage

Nice game though and really impressive for one guy on his own.

it reminds me of the early anno games but better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom