Married Teacher Who Gave 14-Year-Old Student Oral Sex Allowed Back In Classroom

Caporegime
Child rape then if terminology bothers you that much. Either way whether they're 3 or 14 they're under the legal age of consent and it's a crime.

IN many US states it wouldn't directly be a crime though at age 14 (only indirectly due to abuse of power).

Caporegime
OP
Sexual attraction to a 14 year old is paedophilia.

The muslim grooming gangs are paedos and most of their victims were the same age.

technically he's sort of right - there are different types of nonces/paedos

this teacher and the muslim rape gangs are technically "ephebophiles" as they raped teenagers

the prophet mohammed on the other hand would qualify as a full on paedophile AFAIK - thus the Tommy Robinson supporter types are technically correct with regards to one of their chants

Caporegime
We seem to be edging towards the normalization of paedophilia what with the police turning a blind eye and courts handing out weak sentences.

After all homesexuality and transgender are both mental illness yet is now accepted. Yes I went there. I could see this going the same way. After all Pedo's do not choose how they are born but their brain is wired that way.

Caporegime
Wow. People who scream about Muslim Paedophiles are jumping to defend this woman because it's "technically different".

Hilarious change of tone.

Caporegime
OP
IN many US states it wouldn't directly be a crime though at age 14 (only indirectly due to abuse of power).

sorry but [citation needed] - am curious as it is rather screwed up if the only law being broke is only indirectly due to abuse of power

it sounds dubious - I know they don't always crack down on this stuff when it happens within child marriage and they sometimes have some Rome and Juliette laws regarding two teenagers doing what teens do... but this is an adult woman in her late 20s I find it hard to believe that it would otherwise be legal for her to do this with a 14 year old boy in the US

Caporegime
technically he's sort of right - there are different types of nonces/paedos

this teacher and the muslim rape gangs are technically "ephebophiles" as they raped teenagers

the prophet mohammed on the other hand would qualify as a full on paedophile AFAIK - thus the Tommy Robinson supporter types are technically correct with regards to one of their chants

Except there is no evidence that Mohammed slept with anyone prepubescent. Prepubescent weddings were the norm, pre-date Islam and were just as common in christian countries for centuries afterwards.

Caporegime
Except there is no evidence that Mohammed slept with anyone prepubescent. Prepubescent weddings were the norm, pre-date Islam and were just as common in christian countries for centuries afterwards.

And still it happens now:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

The youngest wedded were three 10-year-old girls in Tennessee who married men aged 24, 25 and 31 in 2001. The youngest groom was an 11-year-old who married a 27-year-old woman in the same state in 2006.

Children as young as 12 were granted marriage licences in Alaska, Louisiana and South Carolina, while 11 other states allowed 13-year-olds to wed.

More than 1,000 children aged 14 or under were granted marriage licences.

Soldato
After all homesexuality and transgender are both mental illness yet is now accepted. Yes I went there. I could see this going the same way. After all Pedo's do not choose how they are born but their brain is wired that way.

Except in the case of paedophilia the crime involves one person inflicting themselves on another person in order to satisfy their wants/needs, particularly with the current laws that state the minor is unable to consent. That doesn't happen with your other two examples.

Caporegime
OP
Except in the case of paedophilia the crime involves one person inflicting themselves on another person in order to satisfy their wants/needs, particularly with the current laws that state the minor is unable to consent. That doesn't happen with your other two examples.

Being transgender doesn't need involve another person consenting either.

I'm not sure the other poster was claiming that sex with kids would be acceptable but that paedos could be so long as they don't act on it.

I mean I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to perhaps watch those Japanese cartoons for example.

Raz

Raz

Soldato

Isn't it that they do have some sort of chemical imbalance etc. But yeah, doesn't make a difference how or what makes a person do certain things if those things harm others.

Soldato
Being transgender doesn't need involve another person consenting either.

I'm not sure the other poster was claiming that sex with kids would be acceptable but that paedos could be so long as they don't act on it.

To an extent they already are, we don't currently criminilise people for being attracted to kids, just if they act on their desires. I'm not sure it will ever be socially acceptable again though, I think the link between a parent and a child is such that the idea of some 40 year old dude having those kinds of thoughts is too problematic to deal with.

Soldato
Can we save the word Paedophile for the actual Paedophiles, she slept with someone who's legally a minor but who is obviously sexually mature. There are literally sick people attracted to actual children under the age of 11/12, you shouldn't equate this with that.

This, it annoys the hell out of me when some bloke gets permanently labelled as a Paedo and put on the sex register because he had sex with a mature 15 year old girl who who will be 16 next week

Raz

Raz

Soldato
No no. They were opportunists.

Actually they were more opportunists than anything else. They saw children they could take advantage of and did exactly that. Hardly a gang that shared images of little kids being abused, or getting themselves into positions of authority where they have access to young children (care homes, nurses, teachers etc). All a moot point though at the end of the day, as they abused children and the punishment they got wasn't enough.

Soldato
I matured very early - had to start shaving when I was 12

Is it just me that dreamt of this happening with some of my female teachers at 14?

If she's hot I say go on lad!

Soldato
I matured very early - had to start shaving when I was 12

Is it just me that dreamt of this happening with some of my female teachers at 14?

If she's hot I say go on lad!

Would you say this if you had a 12yr old daughter who had matured early?

Go on lass!

Soldato

That is why the "Gay Rights" and "Civil Liberties" organizations back in the 70's were all cozy with the PIE.

The "Long Game" is quite clear. Once Homosexuality becomes "Normalized", then Pedophilia is the next hurdle to be pushed over.

It comes as no surprise at all that the likes of Peter Tatchel are campaigning, not only for the AOC to be reduced, but even abolished all together..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1376619/Make-age-of-consent-lower-urges-Tatchell.html

Back
Top Bottom