Married Teacher Who Gave 14-Year-Old Student Oral Sex Allowed Back In Classroom

Caporegime
Paedos should get 20 years minimum. Male and female.

Yeah, yeah... I know a lot of guys are thinking "wish I had that at 14", but what she did was sick and wrong. We can't allow paedophilia to become accepted in society, no matter how hard certain groups of people (no prizes for guessing) try to normalise it these days.

Caporegime
That is why the "Gay Rights" and "Civil Liberties" organizations back in the 70's were all cozy with the PIE.

The "Long Game" is quite clear. Once Homosexuality becomes "Normalized", then Pedophilia is the next hurdle to be pushed over.

It comes as no surprise at all that the likes of Peter Tatchel are campaigning, not only for the AOC to be reduced, but even abolished all together..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1376619/Make-age-of-consent-lower-urges-Tatchell.html

While I think 16 is sensible did you read that article it was about being within 3 years of each other so for a 14 year old the upper limit would have been a 17 year old.

So unless peados have a time machine it wasn't exactly gonna help them

Caporegime
How does a 14 year old boy blackmail a teacher in to giving him oral sex exactly?

"Do it or I tell everyone you touched me"?

Who knows but it's all silly conjecture unless we actually see anything from the court.

It's a weirdly light sentence for the USA so I'm guessing there's some pretty strong mitigating circumstances.

Probbaly the boys own testimony etc

Man of Honour
That is why the "Gay Rights" and "Civil Liberties" organizations back in the 70's were all cozy with the PIE.

The "Long Game" is quite clear. Once Homosexuality becomes "Normalized", then Pedophilia is the next hurdle to be pushed over.

It comes as no surprise at all that the likes of Peter Tatchel are campaigning, not only for the AOC to be reduced, but even abolished all together..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1376619/Make-age-of-consent-lower-urges-Tatchell.html

He said: "Sex involving people under 14 should not be prosecuted, providing the partners consent and there is no more than three years difference in age. This would affirm the right of young people to make their own choice about when they are ready for sex, while also protecting them against exploitation by older people."

Doesn't sound like pedophillia to me, in fact it's a rather sensible proposition.

Soldato
I know we can joke about "where was these teachers in my day". But this person abused the trust of a young person. She should be fired off and probably jailed.

If it was a male teacher doing this to a young girl then I'm sure that would be his fate.

There still seems to be this victorian attitude of some people that women can do know wrong.

Soldato
I matured very early - had to start shaving when I was 12

Is it just me that dreamt of this happening with some of my female teachers at 14?

If she's hot I say go on lad!
physical maturity and emotional maturity are 2 different things......your post indicates you haven't yet reached emotional maturity but good luck with the shaving :p

Back
Top Bottom