Marvel Heroes

Soldato
Pre-order pack is up for Nova. This one looks to be particularly good value in terms of Gs, as it's (I think) the first pack to include an Enhanced costume.

On the other hand it's the Jeph Loeb's Dead Son costume, so you may want to avoid it.

Associate
I'm serious surprised that both Marvel allowed that and Gazillion went for it. Can't believe they're leaving all that potential enhanced costume money on the table (let's be real, 90% of people who want to play as Nova want Rider not the latest Jeph Loeb substitute for therapy).

Soldato
Nova's been ready for ages, but Marvel insisted that he be delayed until Richard Rider returned in the comic. That's why he's randomly showing up in the middle of the Villains set.

Associate
Rider, it's only spelt Ryder while Bendis has been butchering the Thanos Imperative (doesn't it fill you with confidence in a character's return when the guy writing it can't even spell his name right and it gets past the editors?).

Soldato
You've got an extra week to consider buying Advance Pack 2, if you want your free X-23.

Nova is due on TC today and out next week. X-23 is probably going to be out before the end of the month.

Soldato
BOGO sale is on, ''buy one get one free'' for any hero.

SUGAH - Experience Boost - 2 Hours
BRONX - Summer Beach Party Fortune Card and an Iridium Triple Rush 1 Hour Energy Bar

should still work if you haven't used them already :)

Soldato
Haven't played in a bit but might log in for BOGOF.

Is second hero randomly generated and can it be a replicate?

Yes you can get a hero you already own.

F.A.Q

What is included in the Bonus Random Hero Box?

You have an equal chance at receiving any of our Heroes that are a part our roster, including Heroes that you already own. If you already own that Hero, you will receive a Hero Token to upgrade that Hero's Ultimate Power.

Do I have a chance of receiving a Hero I already own from the Bonus Random Hero Box?

Yes, there is still a chance of you receiving a Hero that you already own. If you already own the Hero you will receive a Hero Token which you can use to upgrade that Hero's Ultimate Power.

Soldato
More interesting news about Nova from people playing him on TC: he's mainly movement-based and has a passive that boosts his damage based on move speed. So save up those Snakeroot relics.

Soldato
First news on Juggernaut is coming out. His primary resource is Momentum, and unlike other blue dials (and Fury) you start at zero and generate it by moving. The faster you move, or if you use your movement power, the more you gain. His alternate costume is that black thing with the pointy helmet, though people are pushing for an X3 costume voiced by Vinnie Jones.

Also, it is rumoured that we will find out what "invulnerable" means. But I wouldn't count on it.

Soldato
Humongous changes in the latest patch, far too many things to list > Patch 1.20 <

Cosmic Chaos Event!

Nova released

Cyclops level 52 review

Psylocke - Quality of life review

Silver Surfer - Update

Star Lord - Element tree update

Ghost Rider ! woohoo ! Quality of life review

Wasp Team Up !

and tons more :D

Soldato
I finally got hold of Nova ("Doesn't Go") and took him to 45 last night. He's awful until he hits 37 and gets Falling Star, after that he jumps up and down on people until they die. I pity anyone who tries levelling him without hefty XP buffs; save him for the end of an Omega Week if you can.

Juggernaut is on the TC and so should be out on Friday. At last we will find out what "invulnerable" means.

Soldato
I was about 50+ splinters short of obtaining Nova myself so grabbed a few of the Splinter boost pots (3hrs per use) and had them in no time. I've got him to around level 17 and find him a bit of a struggle to get going like you said. It's Monday Midtown Madness + Halloween event so I'll grab a few hours leveling in there and have him rise through the ranks in no time.

I also grabbed a few costumes in the half price sale, been after The Things 'Fear Itself' for ages which also means I have to play him now :p

The latest patch had some significant changes to the UI and camera zoom in/out, definitely added ton's of improvements.

Soldato
I blew a load of splinters on random heroes last week, and one of the ones I got was Wolverine. "Aha" I thought "red raids, here I come". My main is Human Torch, and while masses of fun, is too squishy for red raids.

I took Wolverine up to 25 in short order, yesterday, and playing most of this afternoon he's up to 57 (Monday Midtown Madness FTW). I've only spent five power points on his sig, and nothing else, not even any Omega points. It seems I'd rather be playing and levelling him instead of figuring out a build. I have only just put enchantments on his artefacts. I'm guessing he's going to be pretty good when I actually put some points into his powers.

Soldato
The Juggernaut patch has been put back to 7am PDT tomorrow, which is (IIRC) 3pm UK time. So much for being unstoppable.

Only if the current patch on Test Centre actually fixes the crashing bug they are trying to track down. Which is only right, they shouldn't release a known crashing update.

Hey all,
So you may notice that we closed TC down for the night, and there's a reason for that!

We believe we've discovered the issue causing the crash and a fix has been made internally, ready to be tested. Unfortunately, a build can take several hours so we're going to be deploying that fix to Test Center bright and early tomorrow.

From there, it goes...

Scenario 1:
The fix works! The build spends the day in Test Center and we patch Saturday morning around 7am PDT. Juggy arrives, Operation Omega is here, everybody rejoices.

Scenario 2:
The fix does not solve our problem completely. We will patch Saturday morning around 7am PDT with the Midtown Madness build I described in my previous announcement. We still have an awesome weekend.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

Soldato
CYTTORAK - 5 x Cube Shards, 5 x Eternity Splinters, Halloween Pumpkin

Looks like Xavier's step-bro is going live this afternoon :)

Back
Top Bottom