US: Marvel & Netflix - Daredevil

Associate
On to the last episode. A flawless comic TV show Netflix have really got it spot on with this. I love the fact that you see Murdoch gradually grow as daredevil but loving the fact that he gets hit/hurt just as much as he kicks a%£$.

D'Onofrio as Kingpin is great as well.

Soldato
Just finished powering through the series I went in with zero expectation especially after the film but came out blown away, Some of those fight scenes were fantastic. Really glad Netflix picked this up hopefully we will see more coming at some point!

Caporegime
Have watched ep 1 and I like it so far. The fight scenes are especially good as fighting hardcore is tiring and draining and they show it very well. Will likely watch 2 and 3 tonight.

Soldato
I'll be honest, the main interest for me came when I found out Rosario Dawson is in this! But after watching the first episode just now, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to watching the rest over the next couple of days.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Knew some daredevil and marvel fans were hiding on this forum !

Looking at the reviews from regulars sounds like season 2 will be green lit easily, not to mention the other shows in the pipe line!

Man of Honour
Dawson and Wol are 2 reasons to watch it. The violent action and cinematography are others.

First episode was definitely finding its feet. I thought the dialogue was borderline comical, stuff I'd expect to see new actors say from a new writing team or something but come late episode 2 it got better and I'm at #4 and hooked. Love the sound quality, during fight scenes and dramatic scenes it's very detailed and cinematic.

Soldato
I just binged the entire season and I've to echo everyones comments and say its awesome. Much darker than I expected, with good acting and story.

The whole Kingkin storyline and the actor who play him "Vincent D'Onofrio" was genius.

Permabanned
I thought it was only 10 episodes so had a nice surprise when it kept going for another 3 :p

Vincent D'Onofrio was unrecognisable. I headed to imdb to see what else Kingpin had been in as he was great and had no idea he played him. He's twice the size he was whenever the last time was i saw him in something.

Loved every episode of this and CAN NOT WAIT for a season two!

I know the suit is iconic and needed but am i the only one who actually enjoyed his black suit and how unprotected he was, that every fight was down to his skill and will to win rather than armour? It made every fight an edge of seat event :D

Man of Honour
The only gripe I have is when he's hearing the watch ticking, the ticking he hears and the ticking sound we are presented with is not the watch he's listening to. That watch is an automatic, it does not tick like that, it beats at a constant frequency!

/petty :p

Back
Top Bottom