Marvel Studios Loki

Soldato
Sooooo...

What new film is it going to tie in to?

Surely Dr strange suits this down to the ground?

A bunch of them because phase 4 is heavily multiverse - it’s the next thread tying stuff together after the infinity stones served that purpose over the last decade or however long it’s been. You have Kang as the villain in the next Ant Man. He’s the time travel super-baddie who in the comics has TVA-related storylines, had a love interest in Renslayer and who might be the bad guy in this. Doc Strange 2 is all about the multiverse (also has Scarlet Witch in). Spidey 3 is multiverse. They’ll likely use the multiverse to sort out Black Panther 2 and a new lead actor.

Soldato
I've loved them all but that was by far the best episode yet, all the Lokis (Lokii?) were epic and the musical score was ******* awesome.

Had to have a chuckle at the USS Eldridge appearing there. That was a nice little touch. :D

Soldato
The quality of these episodes is all over the place. Another dud this week. It just isn't very good...and i've come to the conclusion Tom Hiddleston is not a good actor. Thought The Night Manager a few years back really highlighted the fact.

Also, awful support actors again this week. Where do they find these people?! Not good.

Soldato
The quality of these episodes is all over the place. Another dud this week. It just isn't very good...and i've come to the conclusion Tom Hiddleston is not a good actor. Thought The Night Manager a few years back really highlighted the fact.

Also, awful support actors again this week. Where do they find these people?! Not good.

Why do you continue to watch a show you obviously don't like?

Caporegime
Enjoyed it, but the child/YA actor playing Loki was pretty bad.

Can the payoff of "Who controls the TVA" live up to all this though? Could it perhaps be yet another Loki?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
So many easter eggs, did anyone notice.

Throg - Frog Thor trapped in the jar next to Mjölnir

Soldato
Probably the best episode so far. The more I see of Sylvie the more I’m enjoying the character the actress is doing a nice job. The many Loki’s were amusing and I’m really looking to the finale I hope it can do the build up justice.

Soldato
Enjoyed it, but the child/YA actor playing Loki was pretty bad.

Can the payoff of "Who controls the TVA" live up to all this though? Could it perhaps be yet another Loki?

I’ve decided it can’t be Kang because Marvel aren’t going to put a supervillain for the avengers in a bit part role here with one episode left.

Given the whole series is about Loki facing himself, literally and metaphorically it’s not hard to imagine the final boss is going to be another Loki, perhaps one that gave in to all the worst aspects of his character and will tempt those aspects of him. Cue him taking the final hurdle and ending up all redeemed for a series 2 and any cameos in future films.

Associate
I’ve decided it can’t be Kang because Marvel aren’t going to put a supervillain for the avengers in a bit part role here with one episode left.

Given the whole series is about Loki facing himself, literally and metaphorically it’s not hard to imagine the final boss is going to be another Loki, perhaps one that gave in to all the worst aspects of his character and will tempt those aspects of him. Cue him taking the final hurdle and ending up all redeemed for a series 2 and any cameos in future films.

Snap!! I was thinking the same thing that it'll be another Loki watching the other Loki's fight and survive just for kicks.

Agree with others on the here, this week's episode was one of the better ones of the season. But there was also a bit of a mid season lull (Lamentis...yawn) which is now picking up for the finale.

Soldato
I don’t think they’d do that twice (as Loki already faked his death in Thor Dark World) and Loki had somewhat redeemed himself at that point. Maybe it’s future that Loki in one of those classic time-travel trope self-fulfilling loops.

Back
Top Bottom