Marvel Studios Loki

Man of Honour
I’m usually indifferent to Marvel stuff and I absolutely cannot stand any of their ‘government agency’ stuff… but have really enjoyed this series.

Soldato
Shocked when Mobius got pruned, but as soon as Loki did too, I was like, nah! They were either going to undo time and undo the prune or they are getting transported somewhere.

Are we meant to know the 3 in the post credit scene?

A couple are fan service nods to comic book versions of Loki (Kid Loki and ‘classic’ Loki in the costume he first debuted in the comics in mid-20th century) but for the purpose of the next episode they’ll just be other Loki variants there to help our Loki along now he’s in the garbage-dump universe where people that get ‘pruned’ go.

Some eagle-eye people think it might be a version of Earth where Ultron won based off the stark tower, but I guess we’ll find out next week.

Associate
Really enjoyed this episode... had to watch it on the Disney App on my phone so not particularly great viewing... Will have to watch it one evening on the big screen :D

Caporegime
It's a weird one for me. I like the mystery of the story but I think it's going a bit slower than it could/should and that's causing me to disconnect very, very slightly from optimal enjoyment :p
Still by far the best of the newer marvel series.
I loved the post credit. Laugh out loud for me.

Soldato
A couple are fan service nods to comic book versions of Loki (Kid Loki and ‘classic’ Loki in the costume he first debuted in the comics in mid-20th century) but for the purpose of the next episode they’ll just be other Loki variants there to help our Loki along now he’s in the garbage-dump universe where people that get ‘pruned’ go.

Some eagle-eye people think it might be a version of Earth where Ultron won based off the stark tower, but I guess we’ll find out next week.

Yeah Kid Loki appearing is another hint at the "Young Avengers" being introduced into phase 4 as we've already had 4 of the group introduced. (Wanda's sons, AntMan's daughter and Hawkeyes daughter)

Associate
In episode 4 where Hunter B-15 is in the corridor having "a moment" and the camera pans in to the poster on the wall, there's a man's face. I instantly thought it was a certain someone, and my wife made the same connection:

A young Howard Stark - this would explain the proliferation of typewriters, CRT-type displays and Bakelite phones, and the reel-to-reel tape deck, at TVA headquarters?
I reckon daddy Stark is involved somehow.

Soldato
In episode 4 where Hunter B-15 is in the corridor having "a moment" and the camera pans in to the poster on the wall, there's a man's face. I instantly thought it was a certain someone, and my wife made the same connection:

A young Howard Stark - this would explain the proliferation of typewriters, CRT-type displays and Bakelite phones, and the reel-to-reel tape deck, at TVA headquarters?
I reckon daddy Stark is involved somehow.

Well some people think the pruned area has something to do with him or his son.

Soldato
I was like that as soon as
they killed Alioth (or whatever it was) and that new realm opened up with that house/building. My first thought was the building that Wanda ended up in but it was totally different.

Back
Top Bottom