Marvel Studios Loki

Caporegime
The 1st is related to the movies.... Which means season 2 is as well, but you can watch them with out watching the films, same as the star wars series
Yes, but the person asking the question did watch season 1 of Loki.

Loki season 2 follows on immediately from the end of Loki season 1.

It was actually quite clever way of getting out of the ending of season 1.

I guess we all assumed he went to a different multiverse, but it was just back in time before anyone knew who he was.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I doubt you can enjoy the rest of the season without seeing some of the post Endgame stuff (phase 4 & 5 films). It was established in S1 that Loki and Sylvie's actions caused the multiversal rift, so I am sure those themes will continue in future episodes and link to the Phase 4/5 films, which are relatively multiverse focused at the moment.

rp2000

Soldato
Why was Sylvie so angry at Loki? I mean she did what she set out to do.
Ideological differences. One wants to rip it all up and freedom, the other sees the necessity of control .

Both set out as partners on a shared goal and at the end Sylvia felt betrayed as she put her trust in Loki and herself to an extent.

It’s understandable

Caporegime
The problem with multiverse stuff is the stakes.

We are told in episode 2 that billions of people are dying as their timelines are being pruned, and everyone is looking absolutely devastated in the TVA, as the little wriggly branch lines disappear off the screen indicating they are gone

But as a viewer that doesn't get any of my emotions going.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I am not quite following what's happening, can someone please explain to me

Why Dox and the minutemen went crazy and tried to destroy the TVA and all the branch timelines??

Last edited:
Soldato
I am not quite following what's happening, can someone please explain to me

Why Dox and the minutemen went crazy and tried to destroy the TVA and all the branch timelines??
their jobs have always been to prune timelines that are not part of the sacred timeline, so when everything started branching like mad they went into over time trying to prune them all

Soldato
Not liking how it nearly turned into a love triangle. Now Kang nearly becoming a side character with the other 2 thinking they can take over.

Sylvie is so annoying in this season. The stuttering by Victor is annoying, I hope we see another variant asap.

Caporegime
Mid-season trailer (even though there is only 2 of 6 episodes left!). I'll post it in spoilers for anyone who didn't watch last weeks episode yet, but after that WTF ending, this trailer shows the direction they will go in for teh final 2 episodes:

Maybe I'm overhyped, but last week felt like the ending in Infinity War, and this trailer implies an Endgame style solution to their current predicament, for the final episodes

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom