Marvel Studios What If...?

Soldato
I am disappointed with many of the episodes so far. The latest was just a beginning, a middle, and well that's it, no conclusion, just end. Similar with the zombie episode. You build up to something, and then nothing.

If they are building up to a final episode, where everything from the previous episodes combine into one big conclusion, then great, but I doubt it.

Caporegime
What I'm really impressed with are the voice actor replacements they've got. I felt they have really nailed them so far. Jeff Bridges one I genuinely thought was him and Stark's one I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't known beforehand. Then I'm also surprised that they've also got some fairly big actors that played side roles to come back and do characters again (like Kurt Russell or Angela Bassett who only had a few lines)

Soldato
No interest in Black Panther? <That's racist kid.gif> It's the greatest film evar! And the first ever black superhero. I know because I was told...repeatedly.

Seriously though, the whole Wakanda thing just sticks out as being weird to me ... even in a world of gods, superheroes and magic. It's just that thing that is a little too ridiculous to allow me to suspend reality any more. I felt the same about Kurt Russell's "Ego".

Man of Honour
I felt like they were getting better toward the end of the season but this weeks was poop. Couldn't buy into the fact that one guy was able to play both sides like a fiddle. Felt unbelievable.

Caporegime
I felt like they were getting better toward the end of the season but this weeks was poop. Couldn't buy into the fact that one guy was able to play both sides like a fiddle. Felt unbelievable.
Yeah I felt this one was a little flat. He was able to dupe everyone except Pepper and Okoie. X to doubt.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Classic what if is normally earth shattering, universe ending short stories. I feel Disney sorry Marvel been restrained to the pg-13 cert a bit too much. It should give them free reign to go wild with no consequences.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Introduced my wife to What If with the latest episode, I was apologising half way through saying they're usually better than this. She loved it and started watching some previous episodes.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
There was quite a few good possibilities which was ignored, good stories i would have loved to see on screen.

What if Tony Start was a Traitor
What if Wolverine was never Deprogrammed.
What if Punisher was Captain America
What if Wolverine was Lord of Vampires.
What if SpiderMan became the Punisher
What if Spider who went into the Cold (Origin story of Assassin Spiderman)
What if Spdierman Rejected the Spider (Half Symbiote Half Peter)
What if Thanos joined the Avengers.
What if Hulk Killed Wolverine
What if Wolverine killed Hulk
What if Puinisher killed Daredevil.
What if the Watcher killed Galactus
What if the Silver Surfer had not betrayed Galactus.
What if Gamma bomb Spawned 1000 Hulks
What if Professor X had become the Juggernaut
What if Loki found the Hammer of Thor
What if Spiderman joined the Fantastic Four.
What if Stryfe had killed the X-Men
What if the Age of Apocalypse had not ended
What if...starring Spider-Man: Arachnamorphosis
What if Doctor Doom became Sorcerer Supreme
What if Wolverine was a Horseman of War
What if Tony Stark became Dr. Doom

There is a lot of absurd ones that should be ignored as well :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
@Torquar I know we know they don't work in the TVA pocket universe but the multiverse is just different versions of the same place so one assumes they work there. The Watchers pocket universe dunno unless he's just an unseeable link between all the multiverses. I think it's one of those don't overthink it items.

Back
Top Bottom