Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
OP
Dooo yoour best...

er.. no wait wrong game.

imagescafe4xqa.jpg

Soldato
OP
Oh absolutely, I have preordered a whole host of games on the cheap, but I never realised MvC3 was out so soon. Cheapest I found it was £32, unless anyone can point to cheaper? Thanks ;)

Soldato
OP
Ok thanks all the same K.
[offtopic]
Btw, I was asking about tips on Guiles FK FADC U2 in the SF4 thread, I've watched some videos of various peeps who have tried to explain it, but I have been unsuccessful in pulling it off, if you could mosey to the thread and give me your 2p worth I'd appreciate it.
[/offtopic]

Soldato
OP
Nice find K. Mike Haggar from Final Fight in this! Love his ultras :)

By the way, Im not totally up to date on where all the characters come from, is there somewhere which explains where the characters come from in each of the franchises?

Soldato
OP
Well I just purged my gamertag of SFIV/other games I will no longer play people so ready to get heavily into this, will probably have to re-add a lot of people though but I'm not touching SFIV with a bargepole once this hits. :cool:

I'm also finally hooking up a headset adaptor and putting it in place on my PS3 TE so I'll be able to join the XBL parties to voice chat..about time I got this sorted out.

You'll be back... you'll see... they all say that... but you come crying back to...

Oh who am I kidding... yer right :(

Soldato
OP
Never put time into SSF4, played it a bit and then stopped... why are so many quiting? Bored or something else?

Most people will say its because SF4 is slow and predictable bla bla bla... (but that didnt stop them from putting the game down for such a long time).
But the game is a couple of years old now (the SF4 franchise that is) and MvC3 offers a change of pace...

And Im sure that come a couple of years, people who say they are going off SF4/SSF4 now, will say a similar thing in 2 years time about MvC3 :) Which Im sure most would agree is the nature of interest in games in general.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Correct if I am wrong but isnt MvC3 also guilty of "button mashing" just as much as SF4/SSF4 is?
(I.e. to pull off these ludicrous air combos you go through a sequence of pressing the right attack button?

(Or am I off the mark here?)

Back
Top Bottom