Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
I seen a Capcom video recently which they said that the cards were on the table but it would be more difficult than any other game to remake because the original had so many character frames.

sounds good if they do remake it though!

Soldato
SF3:3S is in talks for a remake?!?!!!?!?....nice. Also MvsC 3 has been a rumour since 2001. Ever since a screenshot was released of Dante vs another character in a 2D fighter and people took it as MvsC 3 but turned out to be an April fools.
Unless Activision are willing to give up the Marvel licence I dont see it happening.

Man of Honour
It's Disney who own the Marvel license.

Activision are one of many companies who use the Marvel characters in their games.

MvC3 would utilise the TvC system, as it's far cheaper and more popular than sprites.

Last edited:
Soldato
I want it a lot, but I hope it's better balanced than MVC2. Some characters (hi Sent) were just.... wrong.

I really do want it though, hopefully with a bunch of new characters - maybe Dudley and some of the other SF3 and 4 characters will make an apperance.

Caporegime
This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.

If it has no Super Jumps I will be interested. One thing I hated about the vs titles (SNK, X-Men, Marvel etc) was the Super Jumps.

I am a sucker for super hero games anyway, so will probably get this.

rp2000

Soldato
If it has no Super Jumps I will be interested. One thing I hated about the vs titles (SNK, X-Men, Marvel etc) was the Super Jumps.

I am a sucker for super hero games anyway, so will probably get this.

rp2000

No super jumps would basically trash the current combo system that's being used in the games.

Back
Top Bottom