US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Associate
It helps that Robbie Reyes doesn't have that much in common with the rest of the Ghost Rider franchise anyway (he's not a spirit of vengeance he's just bonded with a ghost that happens to give him similar powers, has a car instead of a bike and has a bit of a Jekyl and Hyde thing going on with the ghost.) so there's still room for Johnny Blaze elsewhere in the franchise.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Interesting to know that as long as pensioner cage does not pop up to play the ghostrider, suppose this could be an intro to see if a ghostrider is still viable for marvel or not, just like daredevil, punisher imo he is better suited to the small screen for now or till he is popular enough for the big screen.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Coulson holding that mic in-between his legs was hilarious, no way was that not done on purpose.

Good to see the Marvel crew having fun and just being insane and stupid, look forward to AoS return !

Soldato
I have mixed feelings about this show now. The story arcs, running with the films has kinda ruined it for me. I just hated the inhuman story which ended with no film being made for t, since they cancelled it. The whole daisy thinking she's hard as nails but as an actor would be better suited in a romcom. The pointlessness of Bobbie and Hunter which has now been cancelled. Coulson seems to have eternal verbal diarhea, when he has to explain everything that's happening like idiots.

The character development is just weird and disjointed, can't put my finger on it, but it's like each character is too little screen time so I don't give a toss about them. Except of course Fitz and Simmons which had some real feeling behind it.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Really enjoyed it, apart from Daisy seems to have an issue with cheap metal shelving falling on her? Two foot thick brick walls, no problem. Ikea shelving... not so much.

Was thinking the same thing. Yet she can propels her self to fly.

Back
Top Bottom