US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Soldato
I'm done. This show is just boring now, it's disjointed and monster of the week. I barely pay attention to it anymore and tire of Coulsons lectures on life.
Not sure i'll be missing much. I'm sure next week episode will be in some small dark rooms with boxes in them or a warehouse with some guy who can needs to be told by coulson that his powers are to great to control or something douchy.

Caporegime
The first few episodes of a new season are always like this? Introduce new character(s), show them off a little, get them to bond with the old guys? It'll pick up in the next month or so when they'll have a cliffhanger at the mid season break.

Man of Honour
I'm done. This show is just boring now, it's disjointed and monster of the week. I barely pay attention to it anymore and tire of Coulsons lectures on life.
Not sure i'll be missing much. I'm sure next week episode will be in some small dark rooms with boxes in them or a warehouse with some guy who can needs to be told by coulson that his powers are to great to control or something douchy.

It's not everyones cup of tea but this isn't monster of the week. There is very clearly an overarching story. If you want to see villian of the week, watch season 1 again.

Soldato
Just watched the latest episode and it's one better shows on TV right now. Not enjoying the new season of The Flash and never was a fan of Arrow or DC Legends.

Time to start watching old shows I missed.

Caporegime
Yeah flash has been rather meh so far :(

Arrow's first 2 episodes of season 5 were good but then episode 3 brought the stupid "team arrow" back *sigh*

Marvel agents of shield is easily the best out of the hero shows now, heck I would even go as far to say that legends of tomorrow is better than arrow and the flash atm...

Back
Top Bottom