*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Soldato
This is looking like it could be really good if they combine the combat from 2 with the pacing, plot and rpg elements from 1.

Soldato
sorry to post this in the me3 thread , i have a question about me2 on ps3.

Ive downloaded the cerberus network and installed it but how do i know i have it in game?

looked everywhere but i cant tell i have it?

cheers

Associate
Got partway through ME2 months ago then forgot about it after a SSD reinstall. Working my way through from scratch (Sentinel class) and wondering why I left it so long. Great storyline and gameplay - already looking forward to the 3rd.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1199220p1.html - read and weep. EA are CoDifying ME more and more as time goes...Won't be surprised if by release, the single player campaign ends up being just a tack on to the multiplayer. So totally unnecessary.

Well, ME3 is supposed to be near as dammit finished, & now they've decided to tack on MP, so it "shouldn't" impact on the SP campaign too much. It certainly won't stop me from buying the game at any rate.

Soldato
Got to agree with most: I think MP will spoil ME. I think back to playing the first game and being so hooked. The story was immense. I've read all the books.

I really hope ME3 isn't a let down :/

Back
Top Bottom