****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
I don't know what it is about Bioware but they can't make a good trailer to save their lives.

I am still excited and buying day one (unless bad reviews/PC state) but dammit.

Soldato
ezJmKV6.png

Yea... Why are the faces made to look like Plasticine dolls? It's the lighting on the eyeballs, why are they so bright? Solid white as well... The faces look lifeless.

Caporegime
I've been scouring twitter to find impressions of the multiplayer. Dear god. Who the hell are these press people going to play it? None of them seem to have any inkling as to the previous MP in Mass Effect 3. One was explaining about how ammo is refillable with crates in the map but for some reason there were none with medigel or cobra missiles. WTF. D'oh. Another was expecting the multiplayer to be PvP. WTF. D'oh. I despair.

Soldato
These early gameplay videos aren't filling me with confidence at all. I'm not too fussed about the graphics or facial animations - whats important are the characters, the story and the dialogue...but both the characters, their delivery and the dialogue seem to be straight out of a saturday afternoon cartoon. What's with the constant slapstick "comedy" :/

Last edited:
Soldato
It's how games roll these days to cater for the kiddie generation. So watered down, *#!@ easy gameplay, with visual and audio clips on how to do everything for you.

This doesn't really feel like a Mass Effect game to me from what I've seen so far. There's so much I'm worried about, I'm sure it'll get really high marks by the gaming media though....they seem to be as clueless as ever these days. Just quite frustrated the greatest title/franchise for story, characters, lore and rpg true rpg elements found in the earlier games is disappearing and turning more and more into a straight up shooter with each iteration.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No interest in this one. Loved the first ME, was let down by the dumbing down of the sequels. It will have to get grate reviews for me to take notice.

Back
Top Bottom