Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

I had some issues with the sky bet, they didnt recognise the offer, but once i got the link from fixtheodds with the terms and conditions they honoured the free bet.

fixtheodds sent me this

Hi Ash,

The link to the Skybet £30 offer is: http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action...&title=Sky Bet Thirty Pounds matched&aff=6775 and the link to their Terms and Conditions is: http://help.skybet.com/display/4/kb/article.aspx?aid=3027

Many Thanks
Bob
Support

just incase you need it.

Ok cheers, I click that link and it asks me to open an account, I opened an account during the fixtheodds stage so hoping if I deposit £30 now it will work? Do you get it AFTER you have placed a £30 bet?

Ok cheers, I click that link and it asks me to open an account, I opened an account during the fixtheodds stage so hoping if I deposit £30 now it will work? Do you get it AFTER you have placed a £30 bet?

after your qualifying bet has been settled, if you dont receive it speak to skybet customer services via chat and give them both those links.

Logged onto fixtheodds today, was in the middle of doing the William Hill offer. It said this:

Your session has timed out before you could place a lay bet, you cancelled after placing a back bet without placing a lay, or there was a problem with placing one or more of your lay bets. The website has therefore registered one or more back bets on your account that appear to be unmatched, or partially unmatched, with lay bets.

The website will now analyse your back bet and any existing lay bets, and attempt to create a new set of lay bets to balance the situation.

I must have not continued it, although I have placed both of the bets. This has kind of messed up my offer now and my fixtheodds balance which is annoying. Does this mean once the bet is settled I'm going to have to manually find a matched bet?

Many Thanks

Does any one know if they Coral free bet shows up in the 'more details' despite it not coming though e.g. it will show some sign of it and update on its status accordingly. Or nothing is shown there until the free bet comes through?

Odds have changed for one of mine:

2mg2wk9.jpg

2rf3dw2.jpg

So what do I do now?

EDIT:

I have accidentally but the bet on :o

C Palace 5.9 £1.74 £8.53
6 £10.88 £54.40

Should I go ahead with the 6.2 lay?

EDIT 2:

With my altered bets - Betfair will come in at £136.37

Originally I think £126

Last edited:
Apologies, can't stop asking questions. How do you remove an offer from your 'on going' section. Joined Coral, forgetting I registered with them years ago, so I didn't get the free bonus.

Just did my first bet to kind of test the waters here and see if its a worthwhile lunchtime endeavour. I'm still now 100% sure how it works so i took a relatively cheap offer with fixtheodds, 10gbp at paddypower and 25 at betfair, lets see how it goes!

Also I know its been asked previously in the thread but I see some people were having issues - is there a good spreadsheet I could use to keep track of all my bets? Preferably one which could be uploaded to my hotmail and used online! Thanks!

Hmmm, confused. Did a two stage one with Bet770:

Bet £70 and get £70 back if your bet loses.
This is a two part offer, but you only do part two if your first bet loses. Only withdraw your money if your Bet wins with Bet770 otherwise continue to Part 2.

My £70 bet lost but there isn't a part two. Just has a final report saying I lost £33 :confused:

Quick question, do you guys sign up with new bookies using the links provided by fixtheodds, or try and use topcashback or quidco signup to get extra cash?

Doh - wish I had known that before. Right, Bet770 have paid me my £70 free bet but I can only claim the winnings if I bet 3 times the amount with odds over 1.5. Could I use a matched betting calculator and try to engineer a result that would likely mean the lay bet would win with some profit? And if it doesn't just continue do a matched bet until I reach the threshold or my lay bet wins?

Back
Top Bottom