Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

I do it through Topcashback. Have made £60 extra already :) have you signed up to TCB yet??

Yes I already have an TCB account :p

I was just wondering because sometimes the link to the booky fixtheodds gives me is different to the sign up link through TCB, often stating different deals, which is not ideal since fixtheodds relies on specific sign up bonuses most of the time!

I tried with coral to launch the link through FTO then paste that address into a link provided by TCB.. no cash bank being tracked yet though :rolleyes:

Yes I already have an TCB account :p

I was just wondering because sometimes the link to the booky fixtheodds gives me is different to the sign up link through TCB, often stating different deals, which is not ideal since fixtheodds relies on specific sign up bonuses most of the time!

I tried with coral to launch the link through FTO then paste that address into a link provided by TCB.. no cash bank being tracked yet though :rolleyes:

That's annoying, you should get some if it says so. I don't click through FTO, always TCB if there is cashback offered. All the ones I have done have offered £20 cashback so far! Result!

Right, Bet770 have paid me my £70 free bet but I can only claim the winnings if I bet 3 times the amount with odds over 1.5. Could I use a matched betting calculator and try to engineer a result that would likely mean the lay bet would win with some profit? And if it doesn't just continue do a matched bet until I reach the threshold or my lay bet wins?

Anyone?

Just made £14 quid through FTO using the paddypower free bet. Just started the £50 free bet through Coral using FTO. Free money for a few clicks - almost too good to be true!

I guess that the offers dry up pretty quickly though?

RE my earlier post about my £70 free bet. Does this seem kosher?

mae5on.jpg

Except the part about depositing the £70 and getting a refund as that has already happened.

Just made £14 quid through FTO using the paddypower free bet. Just started the £50 free bet through Coral using FTO. Free money for a few clicks - almost too good to be true!

I guess that the offers dry up pretty quickly though?

I did the Coral one also, bet was concluded on Sat but still waiting for my £50 free bet!

been doing a few of these and its really anoying waiting for the withdrawals..

especially the ones like totesport that wont even process them on new accounts until 14 days have passed.....

william hill are a nightmare...

done about 5 offers that went smoothly with other sites and now this...

tried to withdraw some winnings from william hill and ARGHHH

1/. Valid I.D
2/. Paypal proof of ownership
3/. Front and Back copies of card ending in 1111

1 sent a scan of my passport...
2, sent a screenshot of the paypal receipt showing the funding coming from a card with 1111
3 front card with only the last 4 numbers visible
back off card with the 3 digit code not visible

got a reply :rolleyes:
We are in receipt of your email and have saved your documents in a secure file.
At this time, we still require you to send us Photo Captured or Picture Copy of the following documents:

* A valid photo ID such as a driver's license, national ID or passport
* A proof of address issued within the past six months (e.g. a utility bill or bank statement)
* Front and back copies of your credit card ending in numbers 0479. You have to cover the middle eight (8) digits of your credit card number in the front and the CVV2 or the last 3 digits at back of your credit card.

Also please send us screenshot of your PayPal account showing your PayPal email address.

they already got my passport.... :rolleyes:
they never asked for proof of adress in teh first place.
grr everywhere else the last 4 digits visible would be enough....

i want my £75 damn it :mad:

geting verified with betfair was so simple and easy they accepted the first pic of my passport and that was it......

Bump old thread. Just started getting into this, only done one qualifying bet so far with Paddypower.

Will I get more than one chance with each book maker? As the only free bets I've come across are the sign up ones. Do each bookmaker give you free bets for regularly placing bets or anything like that?

Bump old thread. Just started getting into this, only done one qualifying bet so far with Paddypower.

Will I get more than one chance with each book maker? As the only free bets I've come across are the sign up ones. Do each bookmaker give you free bets for regularly placing bets or anything like that?

Sometimes they do. I find after about 2 months of inactivity with them they'll throw a £10 pound free bet your way. Once all the sign up offers have dried up (which I made about £700 from inc cash back etc), I've found I'm dribbling in about £40 a month after that.

I stay away from the complicated acculmulator style free bets - way to easy to make a mistake and not qualify for the free bet - although they do offer massive returns if you do it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom