Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Just totalled up all tonights offers - £386 profit :-) And this time, most of it went into th exchange, rather than clearing it out like last week!

The hardest thing is keeping the float in the exchanges etc - ridiculous that bookies can get your money out of your account immediately via card etc - but then still take 3-5 days to return it to you account!

I just tend to mug my smaller free bets:
888Sport I just mug the goals means more unless I get over a fiver in one free bet.
Skybet I properly bet/lay the £10 in-play ones but mug the £5 weekly one.

Might have to mug 188/Hill soon as my ACCAs have had a success ratio (of getting a free bet) of 6 - 3 and with these two it's 3-1 (and the one loser being a 6-fold "winner" with Hill). ;)

Not sure if this is good or bad!

http://news.sky.com/story/1541809/paddy-power-and-betfair-agree-merger

The deal frenzy in the betting and gaming sphere has intensified with Paddy Power and Betfair announcing a merger.

The agreement in principle comes just weeks after Coral and Ladbrokes agreed a tie-up, and would create one of the world's largest betting and gaming companies.

A combined group will command over £1.1bn of revenue with the firms believing that their combined scale and capabilities would leave it better placed to compete in new and existing markets.

Back
Top Bottom