Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Soldato
I cant find this, do you have a link?

Seems it's an e-mail offer only after reading the T&Cs :(

This offer applies to customers invited by email who place a single bet of £20+ at odds of Evs on any market in the San Marino v England match taking place Saturday 5th September 2015.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Hit a pretty big mile stone today - made the £6k I needed to fund a Masters for when I complete my BSc degree in two years - pretty chuffed with that. Going to siphon off the profits next week and set up an ISA.

That's this seasons matched betting complete, will return in May when this uni year finishes. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Hit a pretty big mile stone today - made the £6k I needed to fund a Masters for when I complete my BSc degree in two years - pretty chuffed with that. Going to siphon off the profits next week and set up an ISA.

6k solely from matched betting?

If that is the case, I did you were doing a lot of email offers?

Associate
had my smarkets account suspended. I have £500 in there and not sure what to do about it, is the money protected?

I have tried calling for three days with no answer, sent multiple emails with no response either. The email saying my account was suspended stated I needed to email them proof of address and a copy of my passport. I have done this but not had a response.

Really worried as I can't afford to lose that amount of money. Surely it would classify as theft if they just suspended account and wouldnt let me withdraw?

Associate
had my smarkets account suspended. I have £500 in there and not sure what to do about it, is the money protected?

I have tried calling for three days with no answer, sent multiple emails with no response either. The email saying my account was suspended stated I needed to email them proof of address and a copy of my passport. I have done this but not had a response.

Really worried as I can't afford to lose that amount of money. Surely it would classify as theft if they just suspended account and wouldnt let me withdraw?

Your money is protected. You'll just need to be patient for them to validate your details

Soldato
Bah, from my 18 free spins from England goals I win only £4 something BUT it had a 30x turn over! Lost them trying, one of the worst free spin offer I've done.

Associate
Could someone help me on getting started? I've got spare money to spend and just basically hold my hand along the way for the first few goes, haha.

Associate
Could someone help me on getting started? I've got spare money to spend and just basically hold my hand along the way for the first few goes, haha.

Can't hold your hand but here are the basics in a nutshell.

You sign up to a well known bookie site offering a free offer and copy the Ts and Cs onto your PC. (That way you can refer back them)

Every bet you place with a bookie must be layed off at an exchange (betfair, smarkets , betdaq to start you off) Betfair has the highest commission but most liquidity.

Use tricky bet (Google it) to calculate your lay amount and remember to check the right box as to whether it is stake returned or not. ( the Ts and Cs should confirm this)

Always remember to meet the wagering requirements and start off with the smaller offers first because if you make a mistake ( which is very likely when you're new to it) it will be easier to swallow.

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Just join profit accumulator and follow the tutorials.

You'll make your subscription back on the first offer.

Associate
I didn't get a reply to my previous query on anyone doing acca refunds, but if anyone else is considering them, I did 2 the weekend on the internationals and both hit the refund - so I should be able to recover about 75-80% of that for profit.

The only downside I see to doing them is they are potentially expensive from a laying point of view if you're doing the £50 ones. You might need to be putting in 150-200quid into each one in total, to try and get a £50 refund, getting all that back and making a £5-10 loss if it doesn't hit. But if you wanted to put 10x acca's on one weekend, and none hit, it could be pricey.

Associate
An update on my acca's for anyone interested. I've done 12 now the past 3 weeks, could have done more but just getting used to it and building bank etc.

But taking into account qualifying losses and freebet profits I'm averaging £7.50 profit per acca, which isnt bad for not a lot of effort

Caporegime
Haven't tried them yet - on my to do list :)

Just finished round 2 of the bet365 25% bonus offer, a little over £1,500 wagered and ended up 4p up (from the £100 bonus/profit) :D. Quite chuffed with no qualifying losses*.

*considering one of my bets made a £10 qualifying loss :p:eek:

Back
Top Bottom