Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
Are you picking really big faves? How often do Real, Barca, Bayern etc lose on the same weekend

Yeah, pretty much everything in the 1.2-1.5 area, and as close matches as possible.
It's very very rare I see a 5-fold with under 10% qualifying loss.

What sort of odds/matches do you go for on your qualifiers?

Associate
On will Hills I pick odds upto 1.45. On the first 2/3 legs I aim for odds of under 1.25 so I can underlay.

Usually on a £25 acca the qualifying loss will be about £4-4.50 but that should be gone after the first few matches. Then its about locking in profit/refund as it progresses

Associate
On will Hills I pick odds upto 1.45. On the first 2/3 legs I aim for odds of under 1.25 so I can underlay.

Usually on a £25 acca the qualifying loss will be about £4-4.50 but that should be gone after the first few matches. Then its about locking in profit/refund as it progresses

What sort of losses are you willing to take/work for you over the early legs, say upto leg 3? I'm comfortable upto say 5-7.50 on a 25quid acca, do you take massive ones as long as they're really short prices? Seems you've got to significantly underlay the early legs to get into any sort of profit by leg 4.

The other way I was looking at was taking 4 at ~1.2 and then a massive outsider on one leg, but the lay stakes were huge.

Soldato
Had a reasonable weekend, maybe made about £35 quid so far, got a few sign up offers underway through.

Quick question, anybody else using a VPN to multiaccount? I have Unblock US (for Netflix, doesn't appear to change my IP according to IP check sites), but I think I need a more robust one for my MB work. I've tried HideMyAss but as a poster mentioned previously it plays havok with Bet365, anybody got any recommendations from experience?

Commissario
Started using Profit Accumulators last Wednesday, I've done 3 new sign ups so far as I already had accounts with a lot of the bookies on offer and I'm up £56. Slow and steady but looks to be good!

Associate
Silly question, how do you get around having the same house/card with VPN?

You may not be able to, it is just an added precaution. If you're multi-accounting, ideally you need the VPN to avoid the IP check, but also the additional account/card needs to be registered at a different address too. There's no point in using two different IP's from the VPN, if they go and do a duplicate card address check...

Last edited:
Associate
So if you have accounts with some of the bookies already does that rule out those free bonuses completely as PA website states it doesn't matter if you have an account or not?

Associate
So if you have accounts with some of the bookies already does that rule out those free bonuses completely as PA website states it doesn't matter if you have an account or not?

Yep, you wont be able to claim any of the signup bonuses listed but you'll still be entitled to the reload offers.

Associate
Rubbish week really, £70, been busy though, no new sign ups.

And just to make my post a bit more useful, lads are doing risk free £25 in play on City vs Juventus, if stake £25 pre match (min odds 1/2).

Soldato
I'm confused by the wagering bit. If it says I need to wager say £60 worth, does that mean I just do another £60 "normal" qualifying bet then withdraw?

Caporegime
Rubbish week really, £70, been busy though, no new sign ups.

And just to make my post a bit more useful, lads are doing risk free £25 in play on City vs Juventus, if stake £25 pre match (min odds 1/2).

Both need to be 1\2 for a no loss pair. Any ideas of a sensible matching pair? bet365 is easier as they dont require 1/2 odds.

Under 2.5 goals pregame (8/11) and over 2.5 in game (evens)?

Associate
Under then over has got gubbing written all over it, I try not to go against bet I placed pre match.

I did City 1.8/1.83 for the qualifier, 63p loss. Then high odds in play, no idea yet as obviously we aren't in play :)

Evens is way too low for a risk free. Just as an example (and assuming 80% value in the free bet).

A bet of 2/2 (2% comm) = 9.85 profit
A bet of 10/10 (2%) = 17.55 profit

Back
Top Bottom