Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
It's a refund as a free bet. But you are correctish.

Two potential outcomes;

Under 2.5 Goals scored = Your Pregame Wins you receive £18 profit. Your in play loses - £25 but is refunded as a free bet makes you £20 you are £13 profit.

Over 2.5 = Your pregame loses -£25 your in play wins £25 you are even.

Still more money in it laying it. And it's profit either way.

Caporegime
Its a cash refund, no need to bet.

I did a no loss bet with ladbrookes on MC win and Draw and B365 JV win. £17.50, £12 or £4.5 profit respectively

Soldato
Stan James
£5 RISK FREE

"We are giving you a Risk Free £5 to try our five brand new slots. It's time to celebrate!
It's simple, deposit £5 and bet £5 on Wednesday 16th of September and we will give you £5 cash, whether you win or lose. How much will your £5 win?
Our new games include: Shadow of the Panther, Sirens, Golden Knight, The Mighty Atlas and Night of Mystery. Visit the 'New Games' tab on web to find your favourite and enjoy your risk free £5.
Why not release your inner beast with The Shadow of the Panther as he prowls his way amongst the darkest most dangerous parts of the Jungle? With Super Stacks and Split Symbols, can you solve the mystery of the half beast half human legend?
Whether you wager £1 on each, or £5 on your favourite, you are guaranteed £5 cash. It's a risk free shot at a big win, so don't miss out!"

Nothing for me again

Associate
I took part in the man city refund offer last night. It was my first inplay offer so was a little nervous.

What were the conditions of getting the refund? Did both bets have to lose?
My first bet lost but the in play bet I put on won. So where do I stand over all? Doesn't seem like £25 as been refunded anywhere.

Thanks guys!

Soldato
Some nice football refund and double odds offers kicking about for the first goalscorer markets on tonight's champs league ties.

Ladbrokes, pokerstars and Betfred are the three I can think of off the top of my head with some kind of offer. Potentially a nice earner.

Caporegime
I took part in the man city refund offer last night. It was my first inplay offer so was a little nervous.

What were the conditions of getting the refund? Did both bets have to lose?
My first bet lost but the in play bet I put on won. So where do I stand over all? Doesn't seem like £25 as been refunded anywhere.

Thanks guys!

Read the T+C. You need the in play to lose for the refund.

Soldato
So am I up anything at all without the refund? Or did I only break even.

It depends, there are a few ways to use inplay refunds:

Lay the original bet and treat the inplay bet as a stake not returned freebet (effectively underlaying at the exchange and guaranteeing a modest profit regardless of the result)

Lay the original bet but don't lay the inplay bet, effectively making it a risk free stake (if the inplay loses you've just made a slight loss on the original stake due to the lay, if the implay wins you've made a decent profit depending on the odds).

Finally you can lay the original and lay the inplay (not an underlay), in this circumstance you need the inplay to lose in order to make a profit, it's the same as the first option but you sacrifice a guaranteed profit for an improved return if the inplay loses.

I'm almost certain that made no sense......

Caporegime
Paddy Power have a good looking offer, place a £25 bet on the Rugby World Cup's top try scorer and you get a £5 free bet for every try he scores. I have put £25 on Sevea, haven't laid yet as lay odds are shocking (8.0 compared to 5.0 for back odds).

Associate
Paddy Power have a good looking offer, place a £25 bet on the Rugby World Cup's top try scorer and you get a £5 free bet for every try he scores. I have put £25 on Sevea, haven't laid yet as lay odds are shocking (8.0 compared to 5.0 for back odds).

I did the same last night on him. Probably wont lay unless the odds come down. Should get at least £25 back and treat this as a free £25 5/1 bet! I think He has a good chance and they have an easy group.

Associate
Skybet Championship live game tonight - bet 25 on the game beforehand and get 10 free bet for the ingame. Should be the same for the Forest game tomorrow - 25quid of free money if your in the sky free bet club too.

Soldato
Do you guys all use Fix the Odds? I've only started this week and ive been using the automatcher tool on savethestudent.com but it only works for about 5 bookies. For all the others you have to identify which games to bet on yourself which can be quite time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom