Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

yes it does.

just place 5 x £50 bets and lay them. you should still make 40 after losses.

So i guess that means it's preferable to lose the free bet and win the lay bet so your money all ends in your exchange account, saving the hassle of having to make 5 additional bets?

So i guess that means it's preferable to lose the free bet and win the lay bet so your money all ends in your exchange account, saving the hassle of having to make 5 additional bets?

no. on this one you need to do the 5 bets first to qualify and get the free bet.

cheers,

Hope no one missed the b365 in-play 'no loss' on Man U game. I went for under/over 2.5 1st half goals which worked out very nicely.

How's everyone getting along?

Nice little bet tomorrow. SkyBet are giving stakes back up to £25 if the favourite wins the 1:35 at Newmarket. The horse is a massive favourite and really should hose home against the quality of the field against it.

Bet and lay said favourite and if it win's, you'll have a £25 free bet.

I had an e-mail from Willy Hill this evening giving me 10 free spins (40x wager) I got £15 from it :) Jackpot Giant my favourite slot.

Isn't the skybet only for losing stakes though? If the fav wins you don't get a freebet.

That's right and the second favourite is 9.0, circa £200 lay.

Last edited:
I had an e-mail from Willy Hill this evening giving me 10 free spins (40x wager) I got £15 from it :) Jackpot Giant my favourite slot.

That's right and the second favourite is 9.0, circa £200 lay.

Yes it's a 10 pound QL best I could find. Yes it's a strong fav I wouldn't take such a highQL when doing the channel 4 racing refunds. See if can get a better match closer to the off

How's everyone getting along?

Haven't had the time, effort or funds to do proper matched offers for the last few weeks (ended up having a stupidly high odds horse win on Boylesports which cleared out my exchange and blocked the account :rolleyes: and i needed the money anyway to buy a car) so just been doing slot offers with a nice run of luck.

Back
Top Bottom