Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

well i just started my multi account journey(hope it done ends before it starts)

invested in anther laptop and bought a network dongle so no need for a vnp

next stop is trying to get anther bank open or ask someone if i can use their ids(which will prove to be hard)

Canceled my sub today.

Better and easier ways of making free cash out there.

like what - as I said earlier - my dad is make around £500 a month to supplement his pension, that's just reloads. He does say it takes him around an hour a day or so but well worth it.

He got lucky the other night on one of the bingo ones - £30 in and won £390!

I've previously dabbled in matched betting and took advantage of most respectable bookies sign up offers (listed below).

188bet
888Sport
Apollobet
Bet365
Betfair
Betfred
Coral
Ladbrokes
Paddypower
SkyBet
WilliamHill

I'm looking at bringing in some more cash on the side and was considering signing up to PA, but would like to understand the following before doing so:

• Without having sign up bonuses available (due to already using them), how much monthly profit can be expected if I religously follow PA?
  • Doe PA literally give you a list of what to bet on and how? Or is it just a list and you need to do the math yourself on what to bet & lay?

Not sure PA offer anything you couldn't find or figure out without them.

Just sticking with the larger bookies there's plenty of ongoing offers, the usual bet 20 for 10 free bet in play at hills for example.

Have a look at C4 racing 2nd place refund offers - paddy, ladbrokes, hills (mob), sky. When you combine them on races with only 5-6 runners and clear favourites it's pretty reliable.

Lots of enhanced odds offers - again paddy, hills, sky. Perhaps look at under laying.

I think PA is worth it for keeping you up-to-date with reloads, walking you through Bingo offers, learning about Each Way betting, accas etc. Especially if you're like me and had zero experience with betting/gambling before taking up matched betting.

Rough weekend, C4 races were a bust. I was pretty positive when I saw the number of good matches on short price favourites. roll on six hours and I've not seen such a profitable weekend for the bookies in sometime. Amazing how many favourites failed to make the grade.

As a consequence of this and the rake for the Netbet £250 20% refund offer I only turned over about £50.

I've got a bit of an experiment on to see if I can ungub myself at Bet365, rolled £150 through them this weekend and will be doing the same for the next few months.

Bingo was good to me though, will be a sad day when I reach the end of their sign up offers.

Back
Top Bottom