Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Thats about it, but instead of a scan, they prefer photo's. Just a snap on your phone is fine. As long as all the info is clearly visible. Oh, and also, take a photo of the front and back of her bank card. They often need to see this too. They give you info on what numbers to blank out using Paint to make sure not all the details are visible.

As you say, get a handset as they sometimes text offers.

Thanks Rob.

I'll speak to her and once she has a separate bank account setup, I'll snap photos of her passport, utility bill and bank card. I'll take scans too and then I can edit/send whatever they need.

It's been a while since I've done MB, so probably going to start by using one of the various MB sites, is PA still the 'best' or are there any other recommendations?

Thanks Rob.

I'll speak to her and once she has a separate bank account setup, I'll snap photos of her passport, utility bill and bank card. I'll take scans too and then I can edit/send whatever they need.

It's been a while since I've done MB, so probably going to start by using one of the various MB sites, is PA still the 'best' or are there any other recommendations?

Pretty much still the best although getting quite expensive now. I still use it though.

Just matched betting or multi accounting?

why do you need a VPN to multi account?

do they not pay out if 2 people from the same home make bets? what if you share a house with your brother and both of you gamble?

or can 1 person per house sign up to the offers?

this is something i've always said i would do but never got around to it.

would it work if i used 2 different addresses and internets subs? basically if i do all my matched better from home then go round to parents house and do all the wifes from there?

why do you need a VPN to multi account?

do they not pay out if 2 people from the same home make bets? what if you share a house with your brother and both of you gamble?

or can 1 person per house sign up to the offers?

this is something i've always said i would do but never got around to it.

would it work if i used 2 different addresses and internets subs? basically if i do all my matched better from home then go round to parents house and do all the wifes from there?

Lots of bookies are 1 per person, household, ip address, bank account.

Yes. It takes time and effort though,don't think you're going to place a couple of bets a week and pay off your mortgage. Ask Amiga how much time he spends in relation to his earnings and how many accounts he runs, as he does this almost full time when the pickings are good.

Yes. It takes time and effort though,don't think you're going to place a couple of bets a week and pay off your mortgage. Ask Amiga how much time he spends in relation to his earnings and how many accounts he runs, as he does this almost full time when the pickings are good.

Agreed - my dad just does his own stuff (no multi accounting etc) - started about 6 months ago and is retired. Reckons he's about 2 hours a day at times, with reloads, acca's etc. Makes around £400/£500 a month from it.

Still possible to get really good with this and make good money long term?

Well, I multi account but I'm on course to clear £23k this year.

That's normally 15-20hrs a week but upto 40hrs on a week like Cheltenham. Also, bear in mind a lot of offers are at the weekend so if you want to make good money, it will tie up weekends for you - or you'll at least need to have a laptop and net connection with you.

I'd like to do more and reckon I could clear £30k a year if I went properly full time, but I'm still studying for a degree (full time) and I'm a house husband with 3 kids with all the responsibilities that requires as well.

Oh, remember, that £23k is all tax free - so that's more like a £30k salary from a "real" job.

If you want to make a living out of matched betting, then you've got to do it (and treat it) as a job - it's as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has 7 accounts pretending to be other people, this is not something that is sustainable.

Its not as easy as made out. Its also incredibly boring and most people have better things to do on a Saturday than sit on the laptop trying to pick 2nd place horses.

I have no idea where to start with matched betting, would love to dump alittle money into it to see if I can raise a nice little pot to treat the other half with

This question has probably been asked on every page of this thread.

Glaucus > What Simon says. I use Amiga as an example as although he makes decent wedge, he puts in ridiculous time. Don't think for one second this is easy, it takes a lot of time, a lot of patience and you need to be available to place bets pretty much all the time or you lose out on a lot of profit. Simple mistakes, which can happen very easily, can wipe out a lot of your profit too.

He has 7 accounts pretending to be other people, this is not something that is sustainable.

Why isn't it?

Its not as easy as made out. Its also incredibly boring and most people have better things to do on a Saturday than sit on the laptop trying to pick 2nd place horses.

I still get to spend most of the weekend with my kids - playing in the back garden, painting, making stuff. And it's not every weekend, some weekends are quite - it's not like I'm stuck in the house every weekend. Some folks have to go out to work on a Sat/Sun and don't get to see their kids much. I'm pretty happy with how it's working out ;)

:eek:
Do you have to manually find bets, our is there some site/app you use that basically tells you the bets.

I use a multitude of tools - it's all on PA.

Time is something I have far to much off with my job.
Is it realistic to make say £100 a month with only one user id. If it is what sort of time are you looking at?

Surly if you give up or just do it occasionally you dint lose money, you just don't win any either?

Exactly. You can do one bet a month or fifty bets a day, the more time you put in the more money you can make. The profit also depends on the bets available. Some free bets are £5, some are £50, but they both take the same amount of time to place. As a single accounter you can easily make £100 a month just doing a few a week. I'd hazard a guess at about £400 a month if you really put in some effort, but again this depends on the pickings. The pickings are great at the moment because of the footy and nags.

Thanks, is there any way you can lose.
Do they try banning accounts they detect doing this, or anything else?

If not seems like it's worth a dabble.

Back
Top Bottom