Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
I mug bet two or three bets every day on my main accounts and free bets are all placed on accas if possible.

I think you misunderstand what multi accounting is - the accounts aren't in my name at my address - they are friends and family members accounts - so all registered at different addresses and I do the matched betting for them and split the profits.

Do you keep the mug bets small? Like a fiver or so? What about IP addresses, even though you are using other people at other addresses, they would all show from the same IP.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Do you keep the mug bets small? Like a fiver or so? What about IP addresses, even though you are using other people at other addresses, they would all show from the same IP.

I vary - bets range from £1 accas upto £50 single bets. I also make sure I always bet on my "favourite", i.e. Liverpool, Lewis Hamilton, Murray, Mcilroy etc - no matter the odds.

Also, for example, they'll be some rugby offers coming up soon, so I've started mug betting on rugby as well.

Put it this way, for every free bet I mug it 5 x over. So todays bet365 risk free bet for example, £38 profit on one account, I'll mug £200 over the next couple of days for it. In total, I'll be mugging over £2k over the next couple of days and I wont be doing any offers until the mugging is done. If you're making £600 a week, then you need to be putting in full time hours.

VPN solves the IP problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

got you. when you say mug though, do you mean mug or match it at an exchange?

Always matched at an exchange.

By "mug" I mean bets that a normal punter (i.e. mug) would make - i.e. favourites on horse racing, any Frankie Dettori horse, big premier league games, favourites on tennis, cheeky 50p on a 100/1 horse and so on.

I think just on bet365 my "loss" to them over just 10 weeks is over £1500 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Always matched at an exchange.

By "mug" I mean bets that a normal punter (i.e. mug) would make - i.e. favourites on horse racing, any Frankie Dettori horse, big premier league games, favourites on tennis, cheeky 50p on a 100/1 horse and so on.

I think just on bet365 my "loss" to them over just 10 weeks is over £1500 :)

serious stuff - way more reading to do for me then!

So basically "mug" bets mask the actual money making ones??

vpn hides the IP for multi accounts for friends and family?

Caporegime
vpn lets you use a different ip for the accounts under different names

mug bets are to make you look like a normal mug punter rather than just someone after the free bets it helps you maintain an account there/get more offers

Soldato
First weekend back in and I'm about £70 up. Just hoovering up the new bookies sign ups and doing some reloads. The Bet365 offer on City/Chelski was cracking.

Just need to find the time to get this all working, once the new sign ups are done it will be easier because then I can just focus on Neteller deposits without faffing around with banks.

Annoyed that skybet won't take Neteller though.

Soldato
I signed up to PA, theres only about 4 bookies i can use who i dont have an account with for the welcome bonuses which sucks, but hopefully the reloads are worthwhile. The Bet365 one yesterday paid for my month anyway.

Soldato
I signed up to PA, theres only about 4 bookies i can use who i dont have an account with for the welcome bonuses which sucks, but hopefully the reloads are worthwhile. The Bet365 one yesterday paid for my month anyway.

monthly or annual? I'll probably sign up tonight I think

Soldato
What is the difference between an annual PA account and a monthly one?

Do you get access to better offers on an annual?

Soldato
What is the difference between an annual PA account and a monthly one?

Do you get access to better offers on an annual?

£17.99 a month or £115 a year (basically a discount for paying yearly)

Think it's going up to £150 a year or something from 1st September.

Caporegime
Yeah it's going up for new subscribers, they want to limit the number of people participating so it doesn't attract too much undue attention.

Caporegime
Is PA worth it with out a laptop that can get on the sites? My laptop blocks anything linked to bets

Ie just using ipad/iphone for the bets and track in excel?

Soldato
free £30 from betfred has credited.

Done Joules in 3.25pm @ Kempton (@4.0 on Betfred) and layed it on betfair @ 4.1.

so Joules loses - so betfair lay wins - £35.10 profit from first couple of bets.

Covers 2 months subs to PA which I'll probably join later tonight.

Don
what exactly does PA get you? Just a list of the reloads in an easy to read format?

Or does it go to the depth of suggesting odds for bets and matches odds at the exchange?

there's a tool that sorts out the best stuff to bet on and one that calculates the amount to Lay

Back
Top Bottom