Max's Training Log - 1 Year On

Thanks!

Here are my current SL stats, a bit down on what they were before I went on holiday for a month.

Squats - 90kg
Bench - 62.5kg
BB Row - 52.5kg
OHP - 30kg
Deadlift - 90kg

Would like to see my squats and deads get to 100kg and possibly an 80kg bench.

Careful with the deadlifts.
You are doing great, I would hate to see you ruin all your hard work with a back injury.

Why not try running & gym or even a bit of swimming.

Squats and dead lifts will be fine @ 100kg...just going to keep going till Christmas and have a refresh.

I do Stronglifts on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and cardio on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday.

Currently doing the NHS couch to 5k on Sunday's then HIIT on Tuesdays. (Wednesdays I just go down for half an hour and take it easy, more for relaxation after Uni :p)

p.s weigh day tomorrow.

Careful with the deadlifts.

Careful means careful :confused:

I never said don't do them.

One mistake with deadlifts and you can be out of action for months, some people never recover.

Whilst I agree that squats and deadlifts are probably the two best weight training exercises I will say it once more for clarification:

Careful with deadlifts.

Life isn't a race and if it is its more of a marathon than a sprint.

Weight training in moderation, you really cannot go wrong with swimming, which is why it is about the only exercise a GP will ever recommend other than walking.

Anyway, well done, Maxeh. You have put a lot of work in, your friends must be shocked/impressed. :D

Swimming would be great but I'm not happy enough with my shape to dare it just yet!

Saying that I have hardly any loose skin, certainly not 11 stones worth.

Swimming is a slow tedious way of staying in shape, but you can't do any wrong by it.

Just build your deadlifts up carefully and carry on the good work.

Errrr you could drown :p.

:D

Cycling is certainly hard to recommend thats for sure!

I did it for years, I only flew over one car! Right over the roof! Broke my wrist and fired my collar bone up out of the top of my shoulder.

Not my fault either.

That goal lacks ambition, especially given Freefallers state these days ;)

Still twice the man you'll ever be, even with you naughty juice.

So go **** yourself you skinny little ****.

Or come here and say that to me, you anaemic, bicep curling, natural selection-should-have-killed-you-long-ago pathetic excuse of a "man". Or put your money where your mouth is, and show me your "goods". Oh wait... you can't... so you need to inject to even TRY and get close to me. Phhahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D :D

**** you bitch! :D

awsome-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-429.gif

He's just angry that he's being caught by people who have been lifting a few months :( it happens when you get to his age, low testosterone can make you feel down and depressed

It's ok Will, you still have your old pics to look at :)

;)

Back
Top Bottom