Max's Training Log - 1 Year On

I would prefer to swim but I will let my body ping back a bit first :p

I wouldn't worry too much about that!

I think you must still have your old body image in your mind, you look fine now.

Swimming + gym, perfect combo.

I have tried most things, I enjoyed cycling the most but it can dangerous, especially cycling in winter in the dark.
Running is a massive buzz, more so than cycling but it is tedious as mentioned above when you are unfit, it is also hard work especially the first twelve months.

I don't do much these days due to a spinal injury.

That's why I am advising exercise that will not only keep you strong and lean but see you well into old age.

GPs don't advise walking and swimming for no reason. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyhow, my posts are meant to be positive not negative.

Crack on with what you are doing, fantastic results for 12 months!

You will have to fight the women off! :D

Still twice the man you'll ever be, even with you naughty juice.

So go **** yourself you skinny little ****.

Or come here and say that to me, you anaemic, bicep curling, natural selection-should-have-killed-you-long-ago pathetic excuse of a "man". Or put your money where your mouth is, and show me your "goods". Oh wait... you can't... so you need to inject to even TRY and get close to me. Phhahahahahahaha!

:D :D :D :D :D

**** you bitch! :D

I thought account sharing wasn't allowed? :confused:

Still not sure if I should stay with SL 5x5 until Christmas. It kind of feels like I am adding weight each week but slowly breaking form.

Would prefer raising the reps and lowering the weight and keeping good form.

Hmmm

Decision made. Knocked down my weights a fair bit on SLs and focusing on perfecting my form as my squats have definitely suffered.

Ditched the smith machine for bench press as well, almost a new start but arguably properly this time.

Your bench press will plummet once coming off the smith machine, due to the stabiliser muscles now coming into play not being up to the task, but don't let this put you off. It will be far better and more rewarding doing strong lifts without the smith

14st 5lbs now, nearly below 90kg which is good!

Bench press without the smith is 57.5kg so its creeping back up.

Deadlifts are at 120kg and still feel OK.

Squats are down from over 100 to 75 but I feel my form has improved massively and I am certainly feeling the effects more. Taking my time and concentrating more now, with that the weight should be back to where it was :)

If I was even better with my diet I could do that yeah but given my body has had over a year of a constant loss of >3lb a week I think my skin deserves some catch up time!

Losing weight/gaining strength and lean muscle is the goal.

Since I've upped my efforts on Stronglifts I've dropped down from the usual 3-4lb a week loss to 1lb but I would say I am definitely adding muscle now.

It's hard to tell how much actual cutting I need to do as my skin makes it difficult...

I took a topless (ooerr) picture on the 1st of November and will do the same in December and whack them up on here, see what you lot think I should focus on!

Understable. Have you done any research on to the skin side of things? You might find that 2lbs a week won't affect your excess skin, where-as any more would.

I've looked into it a bit yeah, seems to be a fair amount of luck involved in what you are left with...age also plays a part and how long people have been overweight for.

I use body butter twice a day and I think I have got off pretty lightly. I will post my November picture shortly, be prepared :p

Back
Top Bottom