McCanns going too far?

Why exactly?

That money was donated to help find a little girl, nothing else.

How do you know that? Actually, if you go to the CashCowMaddie homepage and click on the donate button, it gives the following exemption clause before you confirm:

All money donated to Leaving No Stone Unturned will go into the tireless efforts for finding Madeleine...... However, in the unlikely event that we have to deal with unforeseen costs such as emergency travel, administration or legal fees, the fund will help cater for these costs also.

The above may or may not be true.

I might have missed this but have the Police investigated who had the hire car on the day of the disappearance and up to the point when the McCann's got the car? I haven't seen any mention of this in any news reports.

Actually it says:
Funds will be paid to Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited: Company Registration Number - 6248215
3. The objects of the Foundation are:
3.1.1 To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;
3.1.2 To procure that Madeleine’s abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice; and
3.1.3 To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine’s family.
3.2 If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere.
If they are guilty then according to 3.1.2 they should perhaps pay for the prosecution :)

omfg! this is just gone to far!

Theres blood in the car, Fluids in the car, her hair in the car...

Which says.... investigate the McCanns.... if they find nothing..... (the British police) then go out and look for her. Instead of finding something new each day...

Its like bloody Midsomer Murders!!!! Were all on the edge of our seats pointing fingers and saying " I bet i know who the killer is " for Christ sake we don't even know if shes dead or alive... Nobody has found a body. We just make rumors up..... and saying she did it... he did it, but the truth is we don't know!

I dont know what to think anymore... and with all this publicity i think the parents did it... but if i look more closely at the investigation.... Where the proof? except her twin siblings have more or less a similar DNA and the fluids could have been theirs?

omfg! this is just gone to far!

Theres blood in the car, Fluids in the car, her hair in the car...

Which says.... investigate the McCanns.... if they find nothing..... (the British police) then go out and look for her. Instead of finding something new each day...

Its like bloody Midsomer Murders!!!! Were all on the edge of our seats pointing fingers and saying " I bet i know who the killer is " for Christ sake we don't even know if shes dead or alive... Nobody has found a body. We just make rumors up..... and saying she did it... he did it, but the truth is we don't know!

I dont know what to think anymore... and with all this publicity i think the parents did it... but if i look more closely at the investigation.... Where the proof? except her twin siblings have more or less a similar DNA and the fluids could have been theirs?

That's plausible, but why would the samples be found under the upholstery in the boot? Will they 'suddenly' remember an occasion when they had a puncture and had to replace a tyre, and somehow during the swap a bag full of the kids toys and clothing fell into the space...? :o

Perhaps that's why they created the media furore?

To make it even more difficult to move a body due to being constantly watched?

If I was trying to get away with murder the last thing I would do is campaign furiously to keep all media attention on the case. I'd want the spotlight shifting.

yes... but if my kid went missing.... and the police found blood on the walls i couldn't live with myself...

I would feel so guilty and would be distraught where as they seem fazed by everything and are more bothered about being seen as innocent.

That's plausible, but why would the samples be found under the upholstery in the boot? Will they 'suddenly' remember an occasion when they had a puncture and had to replace a tyre, and somehow during the swap a bag full of the kids toys and clothing fell into the space...? :o

I don't think they can deviate from what they have said already to be fair, they have gone so far down the line that the slightest statement from them that remotely contradicts anything they have said previously will be pounced on.

In the begining the general view of the McCann's was that the police were helpful, then it was infered that they were incompatent, now it is being suggested by the family that somehow the police are capable of fitting them up!

If I was trying to get away with murder the last thing I would do is campaign furiously to keep all media attention on the case. I'd want the spotlight shifting.

Exactly. How could it be possible for them to move a body? The only thing is if someone else moved it for them, but reporters would probably have followed them as well. No?

How do you know that? Actually, if you go to the CashCowMaddie homepage and click on the donate button, it gives the following exemption clause before you confirm:

The above may or may not be true.

Obviously I don't know for sure mate. Do you seriously think people who donated money done so to support the McCann's legal proceedings though? I just find that unlikely. If people accepted the condition of the clause then they should be able to spend the money on legal proceedings. I know I'd feel like a tit parting with my money just so they can use it for an expensive lawyer though.

Hellsmk2 said:

Think of it as misdirection then. Sure the spotlight was there but as grieving parents, I doubt their every move was documented or tracked.

Last edited:

But the fact they kept their profile so high did infact mean that they were never considered suspects, what better cover is there than that.

Now we don't know for sure that they have been constantly watched and thus a window of oppurtunity can not be ruled out.

Exactly. How could it be possible for them to move a body? The only thing is if someone else moved it for them, but reporters would probably have followed them as well. No?

There has been virually no press coverage of the party that they were out with on the night has there, now I am not saying they were involved but it does highlight a fact.

I would personally be very surprised if paparazzi haven't been harassing the McCanns constantly since the story came up. Granted, there was a period where there was little coverage but they still would have have loads of eyes on them. You'd need to be bloody smart to hide a body in a good location with that kind of attention.

Good point Slinwagh. I haven't even seen a quote from a single one of them since the story surfaced.

No one can say that the McCanns killed their daughter or didnt for sure all though some people on these forums think they know best like they do.

Im on the border line to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom