McCanns going too far?

Caporegime
katemillionairerw3.jpg

I almost spat out my tea... :D

Soldato
Scroungers,why should anyone pay for their legal team.

Well, imagine they're not guilty - and how much it will cost them to prove that... If they're not guilty (each to our own at the moment, until there's proof) then it'd only be a good thing if kind-hearted souls donated to them so they can get their names cleared and concentrate on finding the killers again.

But as I say, nobody know's yet. Although I still don't see how they could've done anything with a dead toddler 25 days after the media started covering them.

Soldato
Scroungers,why should anyone pay for their legal team.

just to quote that link i posted.....

The family source said: “I don’t know [what they are going to do]; that is one of the routes they can go down. Money is going to be a big problem I think. PR firms and law firms are not cheap and it is clear the fund will not be for legal advice but that is the least of their worries now."

PR firms? what ****** planet are this family on. :rolleyes:

they earn well over 100k a year so i suggest they get back to work. :D

Soldato
Well, imagine they're not guilty - and how much it will cost them to prove that....

Doesnt matter if they are guilty or not,its their own case and such they should pay for it themselves and if they cant then get a cheaper lawyer or legal aid.

Thousands of people need lawyers each year but do they make public appeals asking for handouts to help?

Soldato
If my kid went missing I would milk the public for all the money I could, so I could find the killer. If I was then accused of killing my kid, then I wouldn't have a problem asking for help with legal fees from members of the public either.

They're not doing anything I wouldn't do.

Permabanned
Why do you need to fund a defence when:

1. Innocent until proven guilty.
2. The child was abducted.
3. They maintain their innocence.
4. They have not been charged with any offence.
5. There is no trial.

Caporegime
So what exactly are they doing at the moment to find little Maddy? it seems that since they were called into suspicion they've just totally given up on finding her in favour of defending themselves...

Do they really want her to be found?

Why don't they for example offer 50% of the fund to anyone who can offer information leading to her discovery and the rest to the charity, at this rate she will never be found and the money will help neither finding Maddy or the charity as I doubt they will let go of it until she is found; and finding Maddy will get them off any jail sentence right?!?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Well, imagine they're not guilty - and how much it will cost them to prove that... If they're not guilty (each to our own at the moment, until there's proof) then it'd only be a good thing if kind-hearted souls donated to them so they can get their names cleared and concentrate on finding the killers again.

Why should people have to donate money to fund their legal fees? They're both doctors, one is a consultant, so I imagine they're creaming in at least 100K per year between them. Did you see the house they live in, the rather large one with the two cars parked in the private drive?

Permabanned
The whole PR things niggles at me, I think Esther McVey is the owner of the PR firm that represents them.

I think it say a lot when Max Clifford represents Robert Murat and not the McCann's, for all his faults he is no idiot.

Soldato
Why should people have to donate money to fund their legal fees? They're both doctors, one is a consultant, so I imagine they're creaming in at least 100K per year between them. Did you see the house they live in, the rather large one with the two cars parked in the private drive?

Yep,downsize to something smaller i mean they can save money by needing one less bedroom now.

The money they have left over from the sale use that to pay your legal team.

Soldato
Why don't they for example offer 50% of the fund to anyone who can offer information leading to her discovery and the rest to the charity, at this rate she will never be found and the money will help neither finding Maddy or the charity as I doubt they will let go of it until she is found; and finding Maddy will get them off any jail sentence right?!?

I thought some one put up £1 mill for the person that found maddie

Back
Top Bottom