McCanns going too far?

Soldato
Whilst I agree with you that the Sun probably completely made this 'fact' up I would point out that it is possible for the hair to contain proof as your hair continues to grow after you die.

This is a myth - Hair and nails do not grow after death. They appear to because the body shrinks around them as water is lost.

Edit - Beaten to it.

Permabanned
Why do the portugese think getting mrs mccanns diary is so important. Do they think shes going to write something like.

4pm - After a nice day arond the pool with gerry and the kids we decided we would go out for an evening meal tonight

7pm - hate it when the kids wont get to sleep, gave the twins and madeleine something to help them sleep

7:30pm - Sat down at restaurant with friends, i decided to have the lobster and gerry had the salmon
8:30pm - Meal was lovely i feel quite tipsy and like ive got the horn, must be about 9 bottles we've got through as a table now.

9pm - go to check on kids, madeleine was awake, couldnt stand her screaming, shook her as hard as i could to make her stop but she fell off th bed and cracked her head on the floor tiles. i've put her body in the trashcan around the corner for now. i'll do something with her body tomorrow.

9:30pm - ran back to restaurant and told gerry that madeleine had been abducted

They are swingers you know, they wanted sexy time.

Permabanned
The police now have a copy of the diary and are also looking into a laptop Gerry McCann had.

Also they have today been visited by Social Services, i wonder if they will have the twins taken off them as they are not fit to be parents?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Yeah, guff I know. I wonder if what they meant is that the fluid that they extracted the DNA from also contained remnants of sleeping pills.

Vomit? :confused:

They just made it up, like every newspaper has in the last week. The police can not release it and any "leaks" can't be relied. The very fact the articles don't know what there talking about, shows how stupid these newspapers are.

Soldato
whilst it was wrong for them to have left the kids alone i still can't imagine them having done it. although it still doesn't rule out the possibility of some sort of collusion with a 3rd party but again I don't see it. I am astonished at the ineptitude of the police allowing them to drive what would be evidence in a murder investigation around for weeks after evidence was taken from it.

Still this investigation is nothing but lies and rumours the stuff which HUGE forum topics are made of.

Have the police officially stopped looking for Maddy? I haven't read anywhere if they are still looking for her or are they 100% sure she is dead is it still a search operation or is it now a murder enquiry?

Back
Top Bottom