McCanns going too far?

Associate
See, now we know that you're just some attention seeking internet whore.

Branson's spokeswoman has confirmed that he's coughing-up £100K for Team McCann's legal fees, not for the fund to find the girl.

Surely if you were in any way involved with the family and weren't just some random loser on the internet you'd know about that.

Do you believe everything the media tells you?? :confused:

I bet you're a regular News Of The World reader right?

Associate
you are supporting kate after she gets arrested? so she did do it! lol. why else would you be so certain?

The problem is with pretty much everyone commenting on this Maddy case is that they are too reliant on the mendacious mainstream media for their facts, just like our friend GarethDW is. :rolleyes:

Soldato
The problem is with pretty much everyone commenting on this Maddy case is that they are too reliant on the mendacious mainstream media for their facts, just like our friend GarethDW is. :rolleyes:
I'm interested to know the reasoning behind your assumption that I rely on "mainstream media" for facts.

For your information, I don't read the News of the World, I think the newspaper I read most regularly would have to be Le Canard enchaîné

Soldato
Do you believe everything the media tells you?? :confused:
Look mate, when the BBC prints something as plain and clear as this...

BBC News said:
Tycoon Sir Richard Branson is giving £100,000 to a fund to assist Kate and Gerry McCann with their legal costs. His spokeswoman said: "He wants to give them a chance to have a fair hearing."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6997429.stm
...Branson would probably be the first to ring them himself if it wasn't true.

Soldato
I spoke to Rich on Saturday afternoon, 100K is chump change to him for the publicity it will create. :p
We all know it's chump change to him, but the fact is you said it's not for legal fees.

Which means the fact is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about, troll.

Caporegime
I spoke to Rich on Saturday afternoon, 100K is chump change to him for the publicity it will create. :p

I think he would be quite annoyed that you are calling him 'Rich'.

Think ill send him a text now telling him.

If you have spoke to him on a personal basis you should know that he likes people to call him Sir Rich Dawg.

Associate
We all know it's chump change to him, but the fact is you said it's not for legal fees.

He did mention something about some extra money for legal fees, but seriously you cannot trust everything the mainstream media say, they are exploiting the McCann case for their own financial gain, which is wrong.
Seems to me that most of you here are just posting the latest media BS ad infinitum judging by the amount of replies in this thread.

I have to go now but I'll give you an update in a few days. As I said before if you want to help then drop us an email at [email protected] :) :D

Back
Top Bottom