McCanns going too far?

Permabanned
Lol @ the past couple of threads of this subject.

Im not saying that wibble but i wouldent be suprised if he isnt, this case gets stranger and stranger by the minute. :p

Next thing you know, Gerry will be posting.

FREE US

Capodecina
Soldato
Look mate, when the BBC prints something as plain and clear as this...

...Branson would probably be the first to ring them himself if it wasn't true.

It's true, Richard Branson did offer money towards the fund as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Response_to_the_disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

£1,500,000 (€2,200,000) including £250,000 by the News of the World, £250,000 by Sir Philip Green, £50,000 by Simon Cowell and £25,000 by Coleen McLoughlin. Other contributors include Sir Richard Branson, JK Rowling, and Bill Kenwright.

That's not a new addition, I remember seeing it on the page a couple of months ago.

Soldato
As I see it, it's not joking about what has or has not happened to the child, it's mocking the whole media saturation that the parents started and have helped fuel continuously for 4 months.

Man of Honour
Actually its pathetic and sick :mad: Joking about a little child that has been kidnapped/killed is pretty much as low as you can go!!

I can think of loads of things lower. Unless you think things posted on the intenet are more serious than, say, armed robbery. Which I know some people on the internet do think.

Capodecina
Soldato
Actually its pathetic and sick :mad: Joking about a little child that has been kidnapped/killed is pretty much as low as you can go!! Grow up!

Don't you find the media pantomime at least somewhat amusing and ridiculous? That banner is just poking fun at it, that's all. It's more interesting talking about the parents than the girl, the girl's situation won't change though the parents' might.

And I don't know about you, but I'm sick of the whole thing. Also there'll be another run of FIND MADDY promo in May. Seriously - no-one is going to find her. Ribbons, wrist bands and cinema trailers do nothing to help the situation. Yes, I had sympathy in.. ooh... four months ago...but now I just wish the whole thing would go away.

Back
Top Bottom