McCanns going too far?

Caporegime
Have the Portuguese police gone 'out on a limb' accusing the McCann's? http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1284525,00.html

(Portuguese Papers) have been suggesting the Portuguese police have gone out on a limb by making the accusations they have by suggesting the McCanns are involved.

"There are suggestions, hint perhaps, in Portuguese media that, if the Portuguese police are wrong, they are going to be made to look very foolish."

The tide of suspicion against the parents appears to be turning after a judge refused to order Mrs McCann to return to Portugal for questioning.

If true, lots of people in this thread are going to have egg on their face also.

Man of Honour
I am now very, very sad that the ridiculous McCann family are getting more media attention than the life of the legend that is Colin Mcrea.

He is far more deserving of our medias time and effort than this ridiculous farce.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;10113147 said:
I am now very, very sad that the ridiculous McCann family are getting more media attention than the life of the legend that is Colin Mcrea.

He is far more deserving of our medias time and effort than this ridiculous farce.
Thats because the media is full of dykheads. :(

Associate
[TW]Fox;10113147 said:

Was it even on the news ?? if so i missed it

Again more McCanns crap on tv last night on ITV1 (about 8pm ish the "tonight show")

Soldato
nothing happened the woman just shrugged it off and went back to her dinner in the restaurant. Imagine her surprise when 45 minutes later the girl was missing.

Go and check on kids...

Kids ok

On way back turn round and see a guy carrying a 3 year old near where kids are sleeping.

Shrug shoulders and get back to your grub, don't recheck on kids and forgoodness sake don't tell the McCanns they might want you to recheck on their kids.

Back
Top Bottom