McCanns going too far?

Ugh God, I'm sick to death of this. For the rest of our lives we're going to be plagued by 'sightings' of 'Maddie'.

In twenty years time we'll be hearing from tourists in Mozambique saying they've seen a four year old that looks like her.

Yeah looks well dodgy!

Bwhahahaha! :rolleyes:

Just looks like some people walking down the side of the road. Im sure it happens all the time over there. Plus the person taking the photo was in a car so i am pretty sure they had know idea they where having there mug shots taken.

So maddy was sold to some Morrocon gypsys who dont seem to have any money between them?
And by the looks of things dont have a house either.....

Get real!!

And just for the record, there are many blonde haired, light skinned, blue eyed people in morroco! Not all muslims have dark features!

LOL at that pic i dont Adam and Eve it
blow it up and clean it to to make sure one way or another

Ugh God, I'm sick to death of this. For the rest of our lives we're going to be plagued by 'sightings' of 'Maddie'.

In twenty years time we'll be hearing from tourists in Mozambique saying they've seen a four year old that looks like her.

LMAO u know thats what is going to happen there use some program where they can age people and there still be in the news and stuff with "Aged Pics"

So maddy was sold to some Morrocon gypsys who dont seem to have any money between them?
And by the looks of things dont have a house either.....

Get real!!

And just for the record, there are many blonde haired, light skinned, blue eyed people in morroco! Not all muslims have dark features!

Gypsies in not having a house shocker :rolleyes: Did it ever occur to you that they don't want to live in houses? Gypsies never look like they have money, but actually they are usually quite affluent - the ones in the UK have bought lots of land at market rates from farmers etc, and round my way they all drive big 4x4s lol. They also have a reputation for stealing children, doesn't happen any more in this country but I wonder just how backward these Moroccan gypsies are?

Not saying it definitely is Maddy, but it certainly looks a bit like her and is worth investigating. While there might be fair skinned tribes in North Africa, none of the people in that picture look fair skinned to me, except the little girl.

ITN - 1 hour 54 minutes agoA photograph of a small blonde girl in Morocco is to be examined by experts investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

(Advertisement)
The picture was taken by a Spanish holidaymaker just over three weeks ago in the town of Zinat.

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann are understood to have seen the image and their spokesman Clarence Mitchell says it could be significant.

The image shows a light-skinned, blonde-haired girl being carried on an elderly woman's back.

Madeleine, four, went missing from her parents' holiday apartment in Praia Da Luz, Portugal, on May 3.

Despite being declared suspects in the disappearance of their own daughter, Mr and Mrs McCann have repeatedly insisted that they believe Madeleine could still be alive.

The photograph emerged after a series of other reports of possible sightings of Madeleine in Morocco were publicised in recent days.

It follows two sightings of a blonde girl matching Madeleine's description in Marrakech on May 9, and reports of a third sighting in northern Morocco later the same month.

Spanish tourist Clara Torres said she saw the fair-skinned girl, who was being carried in a sling, with a group of North Africans walking by the side of the road.

The image was passed to local police by Ms Torres after she heard news of the various possible sightings of Madeleine in Morocco.

A Spanish government official in Albacete said the photograph had then been passed on to Interpol.

The photograph is now expected to be analysed by experts at the British Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

They are already scouring photographs taken by holiday makers in the Algarve around the time of Madeleine's disappearance using high-tech face mapping technology to identify potential suspects.

It is hoped that the same technology could be used to establish whether the child in the image could be Madeleine.

Mr Mitchell said: "We do not comment on any individual sightings. However in this case the picture was passed to the relevant authorities as soon as it was received and Gerry and Kate are obviously keen for it to be analysed as quickly as possible."

Last edited:
But she's dead!!

Seriously though, I can't believe anyone would think she is alive. It's been nearly five months. What the hell would some naffing gypsies want with her anyway? And until she is found the media will be stuffed full of fake sightings, paranoia and platitudes from people who don't know better.

But she's dead!!

Seriously though, I can't believe anyone would think she is alive. It's been nearly five months. What the hell would some naffing gypsies want with her anyway? And until she is found the media will be stuffed full of fake sightings, paranoia and platitudes from people who don't know better.

No doubt they said the same about that Swiss girl who was kidnapped for 14 years or something.

Gypsies in not having a house shocker :rolleyes: Did it ever occur to you that they don't want to live in houses? Gypsies never look like they have money, but actually they are usually quite affluent - the ones in the UK have bought lots of land at market rates from farmers etc, and round my way they all drive big 4x4s lol. They also have a reputation for stealing children, doesn't happen any more in this country but I wonder just how backward these Moroccan gypsies are?

i dont see any 4x4 on that picture..........
and the gypsys in the UK are nothing like the ones in Morrocco.

Back
Top Bottom