MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Caporegime
So the guy that correctly broke Ali as Blade and Majors as Kang came out over the weekend and said Reed Richards will be played by, wait for it, Adam Driver......
What's the beef with Adam Driver? I mean I would have much preferred they kept John Krasinski as he was in Doctor Strange 2, but Adam Driver is a good actor,, unless i'm missing something.

rp2000

Soldato
What's the beef with Adam Driver? I mean I would have much preferred they kept John Krasinski as he was in Doctor Strange 2, but Adam Driver is a good actor,, unless i'm missing something.

rp2000
Just don't see him as Reed Richards personally, his look is all wrong, he's a much better actor than his Star Wars appearances however.

Caporegime
Just don't see him as Reed Richards personally, his look is all wrong, he's a much better actor than his Star Wars appearances however.
People were up in arms about Heath Ledger being The Joker at the time too. And many other times as well such as Keaton being cast as Batman. Let's just wait and see.

Soldato
Caporegime
Soldato
They lost 4 million in India alone after Hotstar, their partner in India dropped the IPL cricket. Cricket is the no1 sport in India.
That was nearly a year ago, that was the reason they used for the drop in the last quarter of 2022..comes a moment in time when they have to stop using that as an excuse

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Man the stans around here really eat what’s fed to them. They laughed when we said Rings of Power turned viewers away and why would Amazon lie about viewers. Yeah look how that turned out.

Claiming Christmas shoppers as a success lol when they can easily put out detailed figures.

Old Disney getting sued now because of Disney+ lol

Soldato
OP
Are you only here to make negative posts about Disney :confused: I'm curious as to why someone would put so much energy into hating an entertainment company.
It’s kinda what this thread is about.

Me personally don’t like watching most of my favourite IP’s getting run into the ground ?

Don’t like poor content?

Just two reasons off the top of my head.

Oo also it’s quite enjoyable watching things backfire in their face.

Soldato
OP
Bringing much-needed balance to the thread the BBC are joining in to report on the right-wing agenda against Disney; Why Bud Light and Disney are under attack from conservatives Gives a bit more background as to why this is gaining traction with a certain section of people, per my other posts above.
Most of the articles I post are from mainstream media that’s left leaning.

They are all taking shots at the house of mouse

Sooooooo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom