MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
OP
We’re watching a fall of an empire. Other studios started to course correct over a year ago but **** takes time.

Is it too late for Disney? They have ran everything into the ground.

Pixar used to be an event now it’s just straight to D+ trash.

Soldato
bbib2Sx.jpg

ezntiri.jpg

Snow Brown and the 6 1/2 Dwarfs Hipsters.

:D

Co-written by Barbie's Greta Gerwig, the upcoming adaptation will not feature a Prince Charming and will instead focus on a 'stronger' Snow White who dreams of becoming a leader.

Oh wow, that' crazy, I haven't heard them tell this story before, I can't wait!

Another dub for Diversity Disney.

;)

Last edited:
Soldato

The controversy escalated when a Disney spokesperson told The Daily Beast on Friday (14 July) that the set photos were fake. “The photos are fake and not from our production. We are currently trying to have the Daily Mail issue a correction,” Disney initally said.
Except
But when asked to respond to Disney’s claim that the photos were fake, the Daily Mail reported that the production studio “confirmed that stand-ins were used for both Rachel Zegler and Andrew Burnap in these images”.

:cry: :cry:

Soldato
Apparently, they're not dwarves any more but "Magical creatures".

So now it seems inclusivity means excluding people of restricted height from playing roles they're eminently suited for. You couldn't make it up! Not sure even Dinklage knows whether this is a good or bad thing.

:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Tbh I don’t see much wrong with those photos. Most BTS shots look naff and I’d they are stand-ins as well..

Disney have lost control of their film budgets. This is insane.
It was shooting during COVID. So I’m not surprised. I’d bet most productions spent just as much to keep the wheels turning. It was crazy times.

Soldato
bbib2Sx.jpg

ezntiri.jpg

Snow Brown and the 6 1/2 Dwarfs Hipsters.

Co-written by Barbie's Greta Gerwig, the upcoming adaptation will not feature a Prince Charming and will instead focus on a 'stronger' Snow White who dreams of becoming a leader.

Oh wow, that' crazy, I haven't heard them tell this story before, I can't wait!

Another dub for Diversity Disney.

;)

I thought this was a joke till I scrolled down

The best part is the faces on the hipsters, one is smiling like it's the best day of their life and the others are like just kill me now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom