MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
Get woke, go broke.

I think that's what people have been saying for a long time and now all those chickens are coming home to roost.

:D
Certain serial victims have been trying to wish this fantasy into existence for years. Now there's a global recession they're going to kid themselves it's been caused by the woke boogeyman, unreal levels of delusion.

Soldato
Ive just started to watch Ms Marvel and Ive got to say despite not seeing any girl on girl or boy on boy action yet I am still quite enjoying this show.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive just started to watch Ms Marvel and Ive got to say despite not seeing any girl on girl or boy on boy action yet I am still quite enjoying this show.

They arn't that stupid, at least not yet. Seeing Ms Marvel is part of a Muslim family they're not going to push the agenda here because it'll receive a massive backlash from the Muslim community, and the one thing the woke media is more scared of than a LGBTQ+ backlash is a Muslim one

Soldato
They arn't that stupid, at least not yet. Seeing Ms Marvel is part of a Muslim family they're not going to push the agenda here because it'll receive a massive backlash from the Muslim community, and the one thing the woke media is more scared of than a LGBTQ+ backlash is a Muslim one

Correct, or a Chinese one.

Soldato
OP
Wonder which projects will actually get cancelled hah

Have a feeling it won't be long till they start pulling in X-Men to try and get peope interested.

Soldato
Wonder which projects will actually get cancelled hah
Most of them with luck :cry:
Have a feeling it won't be long till they start pulling in X-Men to try and get peope interested.
Still think they've dropped a ****** with how they've managed the whole mutants/multiverse angle.. and as Deadpool is coming to the main MCU it wont be long until we see the x-men proper.

Soldato
Just as relevant now as it was 4/5 odd years ago

R.d2d003aae3f82429c9e9ca49b89ab688

Associate
Actually what they really want is for the people to do their jobs without trying to push a political agenda on the audience.

When I go to see a movie I go to be entertained not lectured on pronouns or gender identity, I personally couldn't give a crap what other people think they are and I'm not going to acknowledge their delusion.

Which star wars or Marvel film was a lecture on pronouns and gender identity? Feel like I must have missed one in each franchise....

Soldato
OP
Disney past two animated movies both 2022

Buzz Lightyear (June 2022) - Pimped by the media because of it's first gay kiss (also a bit of Tim Allan drama)

200m budget. Box office 220m well thats a 100m+ loss

Strange worlds (Nov 2022) - Pimped and praised by the media for having the first openly gay character or something. - yup heading for a triple figure loss there also.

yes it's just the economy.

Minions the rise of gru (Jul 2022)
80m budget. Wonder if this made a loss?

Nah just under 1billion taken at the box office. (920m)

Even the Film the Bad guys did better than Lightyear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom