MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
Which is nothing to do with gender identity or pronouns.

What you're complaining about is bad scripts, it's nothing to do with wokeness. Unless you're expanding woke to include different coloured hair now.

Got it, if you completely ignore the fact that it’s woke, it’s not woke.

It’s not a bad script, it’s exactly what was intended.

Caporegime
Lol, as if I’m angry. I’m pretty amused by the bad faith arguments he’s making. Can’t be bothered to engage anymore of course.

Bad faith? You were asked questions (not by me) which you replied to with a completely nonsensical answer and when asked about it you're going to run off because you can't be bothered? Lmao.

Still at least I've learned that people with coloured hair are to be mocked now, that was a new one. The bigotry on this forum is really impressive, it's like speaking to your grandparents.

Soldato
Bad faith? You were asked questions (not by me) which you replied to with a completely nonsensical answer and when asked about it you're going to run off because you can't be bothered? Lmao.

Still at least I've learned that people with coloured hair are to be mocked now, that was a new one. The bigotry on this forum is really impressive, it's like speaking to your grandparents.
Ha ha. No, jonny asked for a concrete example of gender identity being challenged, which I gave. Nothing nonsensical about it.

I’m not mocking coloured hair. I said coloured hair is associated with being woke (google it).

Bigotry is, “obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group”. I haven’t displayed this. I have no attachment to this, it’s just an observation. People can have whatever colour hair they like it doesn’t impact my day.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ha ha. No, you asked for a concrete example of gender identity being challenged, which I gave. Nothing nonsensical about it.

I’m not mocking coloured hair. I said coloured hair is associated with being woke (google it).

Bigotry is, “obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group”. I haven’t displayed this. I have no attachment to this, it’s just an observation.

Your idea of a lecture on gender identity in a film is a character having different coloured hair. You have problems.

Also coloured hair isn't remotely associated with being woke (which I assume you mean not a bigot)

Caporegime
Like I said Google it. If it’s something I’ve made up there will be no results.
Not doubting it’s a thing and I’m not surprised that something’s that’s been done for decades has now been politicised.

Just the way of the world, nutters on both sides loved tagging everything left or right while normal people just get on with their day.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Like I said Google it. If it’s something I’ve made up there will be no results.
I found a Quora question and this:
A MAN has gone on a bizarre rant online warning men to stay away from women with ‘unnatural’ hair colours as they’re mentally deranged.

So yes either there are two of you that think it or your fame is spreading :D

Coloured hair has always been part of the alternative scene mostly, emos, metal, punk, electroheads etc. It's not a woke thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the tolerance against intolerance discussion and is one that is only made by people in poor faith. Much like the claim that we should tolerate people who "think differently" or in other words, don't think that certain groups should be allowed in the media.

Nope, it really isn't even close to what I actually said. I pointed out that we're all bigots in one way or another based on the definition of the word, making the word itself worthless. I also said you'd deny it and use the "think differently" argument, and you did, so thanks for that too.

Shocked it's coming from you, shocked.

No you're not but thats OK, I understand.

I know we think differently over so many things and I think thats OK when it's over something as frivolous as entertainment and people chose to remain respectful of each other. However, you just don't seem to be able to abide anyone who thinks differently from yourself and, to use your term, you don't think they (and their opinions) should be "tolerated" - As much as I say we're all bigots in some ways one of those previous opinions matches the dictionary definition of someone who is a bigot far more closely than the other opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom