MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Apologies but I am not seeing it in his recent work.

In this dark age of entertainment I've got to have hope that passion and hard work will always overcome the limitations put in place, be it budget or management or self beliefs. I would use season 3 of Picard as a recent example. Its the same company and management that created the content we have been getting for years now but Terry Matalas and his team showed a lot of love for the universe/characters and I think that shows through in the final product.

Man of Honour
I just bumped into something that might send some of the regulars in here into a full meltdown, so I have to share :p

Did you know… there has been a non-cinematic meet-up of the Avengers? Yup, should you decide to take a journey on a Disney Cruise ship, you can attend a dinner show starring Ant Man and a few other familiar faces / celebs…

It’s just as ‘everything’ as it sounds.

Enjoy.

Don
I just bumped into something that might send some of the regulars in here into a full meltdown, so I have to share :p

Did you know… there has been a non-cinematic meet-up of the Avengers? Yup, should you decide to take a journey on a Disney Cruise ship, you can attend a dinner show starring Ant Man and a few other familiar faces / celebs…

It’s just as ‘everything’ as it sounds.

Enjoy.

Painful.

Soldato
Is it as bad as the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? And let's not forget, that cost nearly half a billion dollars to build and they had the audacity to charge guests $1.2k per day for that abortion.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Is it as bad as the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? And let's not forget, that cost nearly half a billion dollars to build and they had the audacity to charge guests $1.2k per day for that abortion.
Around 6 grand for a family ticket?

Still struggling to see who they were targeting. Those who could afford those prices would be OG fans and the Starcruise was based off the sequels!!

Prime example of they still don’t know anything about Starwars and why we have loved it for decades!

Soldato
Disney's mandated DEI document (but of course none of this is real and it's all in our heads)....

:cry:

P1O4R2v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom